Eat It Like You Mean It Part 3

Do girls really lick pussy better than guys do?
I feel this should be rigorously put to the test

Do girls really lick pussy better than guys do?
I feel this should be rigorously put to the test
They do. Slower. Like they're not trying to lick an ice cream cone on a hot day to keep it from melting all over the place. It's more like savoring the moment, and tryng to get that part over with before moving to to main event. For women lovers... it IS e main event. In my experience.

They do. Slower. Like they're not trying to lick an ice cream cone on a hot day to keep it from melting all over the place. It's more like savoring the moment, and tryng to get that part over with before moving to to main event. For women lovers... it IS e main event. In my experience.
Early on, had a bi-gf that taught me how to eat pussy. In great detail, the how's and the why's.

Paid off big time over the rest of my life.

Early on, had a bi-gf that taught me how to eat pussy. In great detail, the how's and the why's.

Paid off big time over the rest of my life.
You were a lucky man. I saw a typo in my post...should have said "and NOT trying to get to the main event ". It's what happens when typing on my phone after a few wines

In my experience, licking pussy can very much be the main event too.
You can never get too much...

Back