Eat It Like You Mean It Part 3

pg35-gif.2467337

I could go for this

And oh yeah...who's my good boy? @tristantrotsky? @thighhiman?
Always did love your gifs and comments. Glad you're back at it!

Glad that I'm starting to get the time...
https://www.sex.com/pin/59508908-dont-spill-any/

She craves the taste of her husband and my sweet pussy

I love the rawness of this image - like she couldn't wait for her pussy, makes me wonder who did the tearing...

Wonderful practicality here - something to hold on to so I can really enjoy without having to worry about my balance. It might sound wonderful to make me lose control, but doesn't always lend itself to really getting the most out of him
yeah, count me in on worrying at that clit..
Count me in on making my clit that swollen...

@stevesthename, you gotta send me directions on how you get these pics into your post. I keep getting a message that says it's not an approved website - I don't think yours is either. How do you DO that??

Believe it or not this is one of my favorite positions to be eaten. The warmth of his thighs and the availability of my boobs to his hands as he licks me I find incredibly arousing. Not to mention that we can make eye contact at the very moments we need to help achieve orgasm. Mmmmm.....mmmmm.........
I'm taking meticulous notes here for future reference:
closeness of warm thighs (tick)
fondling boobs as I enthusiastically lick pussy (tick)
you face-fucking my mouth hard with your wet pussy (tick)
tongue vigorously working your clit (tick)
eye-contact as my tongue makes your pussy convulsively cum (tick)...
all present and correct, I'm ready... are you...?

Believe it or not this is one of my favorite positions to be eaten. The warmth of his thighs and the availability of my boobs to his hands as he licks me I find incredibly arousing. Not to mention that we can make eye contact at the very moments we need to help achieve orgasm. Mmmmm.....mmmmm.........
I do find that when the lady generously permits the gentleman the very great pleasure of licking her pussy to orgasm, the experience is enhanced for both participants if he also slips his fingers into the wet cunt-mouth as he concentrates on tonguing the delicious little nub of her clit, angling the fingers slightly inwards towards the nerve-cluster which constitutes the inner root of the clit, and finger-fucks her gently as he licks her. The beautiful orgasm that results deliciously convulses around his tongue and drenches his fortunate face in her pussy-wine juices. Then he can continue licking more gently in the warm afterglow, savouring her taste...

Definitely.

I never even considered this before. Any thoughts about the viability for those of us on the fluffy side?

me next?

And oooo-wee, @crem! Like a little film....

Back