Easy Lisa

EasyLisa

Really Really Experienced
Hello, everybody :)

Read my profile, then feel free to ask me anything.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Last edited:
Very well........

In order to promote an open discussion, I've disabled PM's- nothing is off limits, so post it here. Don't be shy.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Nice tits. I love the boat shot.

You have an absolutely amazing body...and who cares if they are fake they look amazing.

What size??

Beautiful face. Beautiful body. Gorgeous breasts.

You'll be quite popular here.

Really like the last one with the big smile. But I loved the one in the kitchen, a beautiful pose.

In order to promote an open discussion, I've disabled PM's- nothing is off limits, so post it here. Don't be shy.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

These are some awesome pics!!!! You are very pretty and have a killer body. Thanks for sharing them.

Thanks for sharing your pics! Your are very sexy. I look forward to seeing more pictures. Who is the hot girl with you in the boat. Friend? Lover? Both?

Just beautiful!

Thanks for posting, looking forward to more, and subscribed!

Happy New Year!

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Hi Lisa, you said anything, so here it goes...... I have that same soic rack that you have in picture 10 :D, it is the exact same one LOL oh and by the way you are gorgeous, Bart is a lucky guy ;)

Well hello, Lisa ! I definitely have to agree with UhlBWett about that boat shot ! You are an incredibly sexy and beautiful woman and I can't wait to see what else you let us see of you.

Do you think your open relationship because of the exotic dancer lifestyle you were in before you met Bart ?

tumblr_nzoavgQpDd1s2h29io9_r2_400.gif

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thank you for sharing, unfortunately the first five links don't work for me.

Thanks for sharing your pics! Your are very sexy. I look forward to seeing more pictures. Who is the hot girl with you in the boat. Friend? Lover? Both?

Both.
Many of our friends vacation at our home, as we are near the beach and resort areas.
She and her boyfriend stayed a weekend.

Sorry- all links should now work.
Try again :)

Last edited:
Back