Easter Dinner

Just the thing to bite into on a Sunday morning.

0003400022720_500X500.jpg

Just the thing to bite into on a Sunday morning.

0003400022720_500X500.jpg

Shitty chocolate. I'm now a chocolate snob.

Haßenpfeffer? Wow, haven't had that in YEARS! I wouldn't even know where to get one. :-/ The last dog used to catch them, but my tripod dog is now in hunting retirement.

Haßenpfeffer? Wow, haven't had that in YEARS! I wouldn't even know where to get one. :-/ The last dog used to catch them, but my tripod dog is now in hunting retirement.

Try one of those high-end gourmet supermarkets.

One dish traditional for Easter is lamb (because Jews, when they had a Temple in Jerusalem, used to sacrifice lambs for Passover).

Try one of those high-end gourmet supermarkets

Hahahahaaaa

I have a Safeway and a Fred Meyer. There are no fancy pants stores around these parts. Lamb could be an idea. Mmmm love me some lamb big time.

In memory of Our Lord's passion and suffering, make sure to serve it live.

Ewww just had a childhood memory of hanging the goat and lamb in the garage with a bucket underneath to catch the blood. My bedroom wasn't far enough away and not enough pillows to escape the suffering baaaaing and maaaing.

I was in a froo froo gourmet market yesterday, they were demoing this maple-cherry glaze on boar's head ham. It was incredible!

Is that what you're making? A cherry pineapple ham glaze might sound good if I don't get my act together with the lamb.

Wild pig ranks up there with bear on stinky wild game.

Ewww just had a childhood memory of hanging the goat and lamb in the garage with a bucket underneath to catch the blood. My bedroom wasn't far enough away and not enough pillows to escape the suffering baaaaing and maaaing.

Can you still hear them screaming, Clarice?

Is that what you're making? A cherry pineapple ham glaze might sound good if I don't get my act together with the lamb.

Wild pig ranks up there with bear on stinky wild game.

I've had wild pig once. I called it "Purina Bumpkin Chow".

Hahahahaaaa

I have a Safeway and a Fred Meyer. There are no fancy pants stores around these parts. Lamb could be an idea. Mmmm love me some lamb big time.
Not even a regular old butcher shop? Any one of those ought to be able to connect you to a local cuniculturalist.

I found two Berkshire farms rabbits in my supermarket poultry section. Odd, but there they were. Snatched them up and grilled them. Everyone loved it! I can't remember what I put on them for seasoning, but it was unique.

If I remember correctly..

Not even a regular old butcher shop? Any one of those ought to be able to connect you to a local cuniculturalist.

Thor reminded me of one I can ask. Weird, I forgot when I go there at least once a week.

I found two Berkshire farms rabbits in my supermarket poultry section. Odd, but there they were. Snatched them up and grilled them. Everyone loved it! I can't remember what I put on them for seasoning, but it was unique.

If I remember correctly..

If I find the bunnies, I'll hit you up for some seasoning advice.

Back