Earn Money Writing On Quora

gordo12

Experienced
This is new!

Quora
Earn money writing on Quora

Hi xxxxxxx,

You can now make money from your content on Quora. Get rewarded for your contributions by enrolling in revenue sharing or offering a paid Space subscription.

If any of you have a specialty...?

6. Any post or PM made with the intent of promoting another site or a product will be removed. Spam is strictly forbidden. You may not send unsolicited PM's or emails to other users trying to promote other websites or products. Literotica is not a place to promote other websites, and we are very strict on this issue. If you abuse this policy, you will be banned. If you persist, your ISP will be contacted.

https://www.literotica.com/support/forum_rules.shtml

6. Any post or PM made with the intent of promoting another site or a product will be removed. Spam is strictly forbidden. You may not send unsolicited PM's or emails to other users trying to promote other websites or products. Literotica is not a place to promote other websites, and we are very strict on this issue. If you abuse this policy, you will be banned. If you persist, your ISP will be contacted.

Hmmm, the new police! Seriously, we talk about writing (for money) on Amazon, Smash and other sites all the time. What's the diff? Lit isn't about making money. Those other sites are, just like this post.

Feel free to report it.

Took a look into this, and it talks a lot about building a platform and new content....a little like Patreon with some shades of a KU type thing.

I don't have time to build another platform, but thanks for posting it, everything is worth checking into

To be clear, not all posts referencing or linking to other sites are going to result in moderator action. Posts that alert authors to opportunities may be allowed. The primary purpose of that rule is to discourage outside actors from cluttering the site with spam promoting their own vehicles.

I find nothing objectionable in this particular posting by a member in good standing. That does not mean anyone should hesitate to report links to other websites. Not only can it highlight posts I am unaware of, but such reports are also delivered to Laurel, and she has the final say on what is acceptable, and what isn't.

To be clear, not all posts referencing or linking to other sites are going to result in moderator action. Posts that alert authors to opportunities may be allowed. The primary purpose of that rule is to discourage outside actors from cluttering the site with spam promoting their own vehicles.

I find nothing objectionable in this particular posting by a member in good standing. That does not mean anyone should hesitate to report links to other websites. Not only can it highlight posts I am unaware of, but such reports are also delivered to Laurel, and she has the final say on what is acceptable, and what isn't.

Thank you for clarifying those points.

Now could we repeat the "Member In Good Standing" part again. That tickled my fancy :D

Back