Duel life sex submissive mom 37 in need of new Dom.

Mom by day controlled sex submissive by night. My Dom left me because I hesitated in fulfilling his demands of seeking men to fuck me and report back to him with proof. I’m a sexual addict and now lost, depressed and walking around in a mental fog. My husband is demanding I find another Dom to fulfill his voyeur need to know in detail what done. I need help.
Turn your DMs on and see my ad

I used to live right up the road from you. Quite a few horns dom ducks would fucking gb you and more up there. Hahaha

Pm me if you want

I would love to chat if your havent found your right match so far. You can also message me on Kik: wsrguy or Telegram: @wsrguy.
Let's chat

I would love to chat if your havent found your right match so far. You can also message me on Kik: wsrguy or Telegram: @wsrguy.
Let's chat

Turn your DMs on and see my ad
You are to go to a drive-through restaurant. You are to remove your panties and stick a vibrator into your pussy. Turn it on and get into line at lunch. Fuck your pussy the entire time. I want the buzz from the vibrator to be heard by the order taker. You will cum before paying and must give the window worker money with some pussy slime on it. leave the toy in place until you are finished eating. Take your order to a private shady location and eat the food with cum covered fingers. Dip the French fries into your pussy before eating them. Tell me about your adventure.

You are to go to a drive-through restaurant. You are to remove your panties and stick a vibrator into your pussy. Turn it on and get into line at lunch. Fuck your pussy the entire time. I want the buzz from the vibrator to be heard by the order taker. You will cum before paying and must give the window worker money with some pussy slime on it. leave the toy in place until you are finished eating. Take your order to a private shady location and eat the food with cum covered fingers. Dip the French fries into your pussy before eating them. Tell me about your adventure.
Deja vu!

Why in the world would you send this to me 🤷‍♂️

Back