Dressing girly

Okay, one hour ago I was standing in the dressing room of a Torrid store dressed in nothing but this having Karen, the lovely sales girl, help critique the fit and if it looked cute on me. Verdict: not tight fitting enough but yes she said I was super cute in it. I nearly bought it even being two sizes too large for me.

I love shopping. I love being in just my sissiest panties in a women's dressing room, with women all around me getting in and out of clothes, swimsuits, and underwear, and women salespeople helping me. Most are polite and professionally helpful. (Some are more enthusiastic which is a huge thrill) I generally start out that I need help in sizing (which I sometimes still do) as a good way to break the ice and get over my nervousness. I've done this dozens of times but I still get nervous which is also a delicious low level of arousal. I haven't gotten an erection since the first time I was down to panties in a dressing room thank heavens as I do NOT want to be accused of performing a lewd act or some other horse-puckey and have it go to the cops or anything. I don't want to disrespect the saleswomen or the other shoppers by being an overt "perv" about it all. Luckily, I get a lovely erotic enjoyment of the process without an erection these days.

If you haven't done this, I would really suggest you try it. It's one of the free sissy experiences in the women's world you can do almost any time you want to.

11168685_hi

All of my new sissy outfit came in and I was dieing to try it on.
Got cleaned up, got all dressed, and then found out someone was going to be stopping by.
So, get undressed after having time for only a pic or two.
Here's a teaser that will have to pacify you until I can shoot a full set.

Very pretty heels, girlfriend. Hope you post some more soon.

All of my new sissy outfit came in and I was dieing to try it on.
Got cleaned up, got all dressed, and then found out someone was going to be stopping by.
So, get undressed after having time for only a pic or two.
Here's a teaser that will have to pacify you until I can shoot a full set.

Cant wait to see more very sexy

Well, Philly...

Recently discovered how sexy it is to wear pantyhose. First time I put them on almost came within seconds. Have just started to dress privately. Again ,so sexy. If only I could fi s someone to share this passion with!

U could join FetLife; and do a city search. I am sure Philly has some pals for you.

…fingering the assorted satin panties I notice my hands trembling. My libido is high because I haven't...climaxed lately. I find a pretty white pair with lace trim, bikini style, and I set them on the top of the dresser and push my shorts and briefs down my smooth bare thighs, pausing when they bunch around my knees, then push them down...

mmm so erotic

Girly clothes for men

I love it. Non passable guy but still love wearing the outfits. I love dressing up and sharing at times. would love to share?

In my research of late I have found that many more men like to dress in silky shear frilly girly under things than one might guess. I have been dressing in panties and girdles and bras and all manner of women's underthings since childhood. I have play in 1920's bloomers and even the latest VS hot pink panties. I just love wearing the colorful silky panty while sucking a big cock. I also just like to wear panties under my man street clothes. I think there should be a online shop for men who want girl lingerie. I have seen the girly panties with pouches for men too hang their dick and balls in but I am not a fan of that style. I like the real girly things and like to feel like a girl when dressed.
Feel free if to PM me if you have similar likes. :D

Girly Dressing

I love my panties, bras, stockings, suspenders,corsets and sexy skirts and slinky dresses with my breast forms in

In my research of late I have found that many more men like to dress in silky shear frilly girly under things than one might guess. I have been dressing in panties and girdles and bras and all manner of women's underthings since childhood. I have play in 1920's bloomers and even the latest VS hot pink panties. I just love wearing the colorful silky panty while sucking a big cock. I also just like to wear panties under my man street clothes. I think there should be a online shop for men who want girl lingerie. I have seen the girly panties with pouches for men too hang their dick and balls in but I am not a fan of that style. I like the real girly things and like to feel like a girl when dressed.

Yes, I totally agree.

Hey hon, you should try Her room.com. They have larger size lingerie which I truly love to wrap around my body and I love the feel of panties on my butt and holding my cock tight to my body, mmm! I just bought a bra and a babydoll from them. Oh and they have reviews by men that crossdress! I think that is so cool! PM me sister and I'll tell you where else I shop online.

Oh yes with u on that one. Nothing better than getting all girly up while sucking cock. I too love wearing under street clothes. In the winter love wearing pantyhose keeps me warm.

Some recent shots

I was feeling gurly a couple of times the past few weeks...

Attachments

• 20180813_070446_c_f_20.jpg
    20180813_070446_c_f_20.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20180828_181351_c_f_15.jpg
    20180828_181351_c_f_15.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20180828_181629_c_f_15.jpg
    20180828_181629_c_f_15.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20180828_184057_c_f_15.jpg
    20180828_184057_c_f_15.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 2
And a couple more...

Attachments

• 20180901_100824_c_f_15.jpg
    20180901_100824_c_f_15.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180901_100909_c_f_15.jpg
    20180901_100909_c_f_15.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20180901_101330_c_f_15.jpg
    20180901_101330_c_f_15.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180901_101649_c_f_15.jpg
    20180901_101649_c_f_15.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1
Okay, one hour ago I was standing in the dressing room of a Torrid store dressed in nothing but this having Karen, the lovely sales girl, help critique the fit and if it looked cute on me. Verdict: not tight fitting enough but yes she said I was super cute in it. I nearly bought it even being two sizes too large for me.

I love shopping. I love being in just my sissiest panties in a women's dressing room, with women all around me getting in and out of clothes, swimsuits, and underwear, and women salespeople helping me. Most are polite and professionally helpful. (Some are more enthusiastic which is a huge thrill) I generally start out that I need help in sizing (which I sometimes still do) as a good way to break the ice and get over my nervousness. I've done this dozens of times but I still get nervous which is also a delicious low level of arousal. I haven't gotten an erection since the first time I was down to panties in a dressing room thank heavens as I do NOT want to be accused of performing a lewd act or some other horse-puckey and have it go to the cops or anything. I don't want to disrespect the saleswomen or the other shoppers by being an overt "perv" about it all. Luckily, I get a lovely erotic enjoyment of the process without an erection these days.

If you haven't done this, I would really suggest you try it. It's one of the free sissy experiences in the women's world you can do almost any time you want to.

11168685_hi

What a lovely activity! I'm so envious of you being able to do this... Yes, that swimsuit is darling. 💖

I was feeling gurly a couple of times the past few weeks...

Love the pink polka dot panties, sweetie! Do you always cage yourself for playtime or are you always caged? Maybe enjoy a nice big cock dildo in your pussy until cream squirts out of your cage? ;)

Hubby is the same. She only wants real women's lingerie, heels, clothing, etc. not "made for men".

Hey hon, you should try Her room.com. They have larger size lingerie which I truly love to wrap around my body and I love the feel of panties on my butt and holding my cock tight to my body, mmm! I just bought a bra and a babydoll from them. Oh and they have reviews by men that crossdress! I think that is so cool! PM me sister and I'll tell you where else I shop online.

Well said, AddyB. We love herroom.com. Here is the last thing I bought for myself from there recently: https://www.herroom.com/flora-nikrooz-t80714-stella-charmeuse-chemise.shtml

11168685_hi

Shopping like that is such a thrill for my sissy hubby. So if you didn't buy the bathing suit, did you buy something else? We always buy something even if it is just more thigh highs.

Back