Dressing girly

Imagine you on your knees in the same pose as her. Your hinny facing hers. She picks up the dildo and slides it into you and tells you to slowly back up. She places the other end into herself and you keep pushing back until your cheeks kiss hers, A long rainy day and just the two of you together. Love.

yes please

I can't wait to get all dolled up tonight!
The anticipation of being able to dress makes my caged clitty tingle and leak!

Hopefully in the next few days I'll be posting another set of very gurly, slutty, naughty pics!

So all you sexy and horny gurls and bois stay tuned. :kiss:

Hopefully in the next few days I'll be posting another set of very gurly, slutty, naughty pics!

Cant wait and itll be closer to a month before i get to

Finally

Away from home and finally got a chance to get dressed a little slutty, havent been able to wear my girly things in a long while :(
Got my pink fishnets on, a nice pink satin thong, and my pink tank top and a stuffed bra on underneath it :)
But cant play with my cltty, girlfriend has me in chastity while i’m away...

Away from home and finally got a chance to get dressed a little slutty, havent been able to wear my girly things in a long while :(
Got my pink fishnets on, a nice pink satin thong, and my pink tank top and a stuffed bra on underneath it :)

I bet you look great. And your gd is supportive of this lifestyle. Awesome.

I bet you look great. And your gd is supportive of this lifestyle. Awesome.

Unfortunately she doesn’t know about my cross dressing, im too scared to bring up the idea with her.
But we do enjoy a bit of light bdsm, and i make it clear i like to be submissive occasionally as well, and she is supportive of that :)

Oh, baby gurl, if she has you locked in chastity and is holding the key, I don't think there will be an issue if you tell her about your self-sissification. In fact, it would probably lead to her fucking your sissy pussy!

Oh, baby gurl, if she has you locked in chastity and is holding the key, I don't think there will be an issue if you tell her about your self-sissification. In fact, it would probably lead to her fucking your sissy pussy!

Yeah i have thought about it, but dont want to freak her out, we are moving slowly in that direction already so im just letting things take their natural course right now.
She has already held a vibrator to my sissy pussy while she has given me a good spanking so we are gettng there :)

Certainly will. Looking forward to your next posts

Panties!

Have recently started wearing little skimpy panties and thongs which make me so horny! I love wearing them and pulling them to the side to play with my smooth tight asshole:D

You poor girl..all dressed up pretty and sexy and you can't play with your clitty :rose:

Yeah i have thought about it, but dont want to freak her out, we are moving slowly in that direction already so im just letting things take their natural course right now.
She has already held a vibrator to my sissy pussy while she has given me a good spanking so we are gettng there :)

I hope you get to experience the joy of sex when you're dressed pretty. It's such a fulfilling sensation to be loved like a woman

I hope you get to experience the joy of sex when you're dressed pretty. It's such a fulfilling sensation to be loved like a woman
It sounds like you speak from experience. I want to know the feeling so much! It's almost all I think about anymore!

I don'twear panties often but enjoy it inmensely when I do. Wife has no clue. Would love to be forced to go full gurl for a day (and/or night hehe) and see what happens. I don't think I have the figure to pull it off though.

I don'twear panties often but enjoy it inmensely when I do. Wife has no clue. Would love to be forced to go full gurl for a day (and/or night hehe) and see what happens. I don't think I have the figure to pull it off though.

whether you have the figure or not you should try it...at least once. You'll be hooked for life. It's just an amazing feeling being feminine

some "free" time today, so getting out the secret stash, and selecting...

white hiheel sandals, beige opaque nylons, pale cream satin bikini size panties and black bra, and a dark blue dress. Wig....wavy auburn

Back