Down your throat or on your face

On my tongue, please!

I love feeling and tasting warm cum as it hits my tongue and floods my mouth.
This one guy I've been sucking loves fucking my throat and cumming while he's balls deep in my throat. That's hot too but I do miss actually tasting the cum.

And I stroke my cock thinking of the cock I once adored and would do anything for the one I once loved. Oh how deceit deceives us.

only ever

Have only ever swallowed. I like the idea of a facial but have yet to experience it. I really like the idea of picking it up with my fingers and eating it. Guess i just love the taste.

I haven't done it yet, but fantasize about taking it in my mouth and tasting the load as it shoots across my tongue.

Both!

I love the taste, I want to please , but sometimes I want it on my face too! Tristan is right though, let my man decide, I'm here to please and satisfy .

Both...

Both!

I love the taste, I want to please , but sometimes I want it on my face too! Tristan is right though, let my man decide, I'm here to please and satisfy .

I love your posts. We share so much, you and I. We appreciate just how good giving a richly-rewarding deeply satisfying blow-job can be. I'd love to watch you sucking a generous cock and, shyly admit that yes, it'd be quite nice to know you're watching the next time I suck-off my Boyfriend… purely from the point of view of comparing oral technique, I hasten to add...

face!!!

it is so fucking HOT to see a cock spurt sticky gooey white ropes of jizz all over a guy's face, on his cheeks, in his hair ...nothing quite says i am a cum slut like wearing ropes of cock jizz in your hair, mmmmm

as for me, get me on my knees, make me worship that cock and splatter your hot sticky mess of cum ropes alllllllllll over my face, dripping down both cheeks, mmmmmmmm want it so bad now (sam)

at the "T"

During my last visit to the local bath house I started sucking the cock of a stranger sitting next to me in the tv room. He sat there with his legs spread apart and I was on my hands and knees giving him head. As he got closer and closer to shooting off, I asked him if he would like to cum on my face. He told me to lie down on the bench while he proceeded to masturbate himself standing over my face. He then told me he was cumming and sprayed his semen on my forehead, my nose, my mouth (which I was holding open), my tongue, and my chin. He really shot a big load. My face was dripping semen. He then had me follow him around the facility, making sure everyone could see his cum all over my face. One viewer kissed me open mouthed to get a taste. Then he took me into the men's room; in the harsh light I could see all his cum on my face in the bathroom mirror.

In my mouth down my throat, also love to feel the hot cream on my face and anywhere he wants to shoot.

I want to try both

I want to have just the head of his cock in my mouth when he comes and taste it all.

Some of us are old enough, of course, that we got it inside and ever after would prefer it there if the world hadn't flipped over.

The Joy Of Spunk...

In my mouth please

Nothing quite makes you feel more like a smug well-face-fucked slut than having pools of fresh spunk trickling and cooling across your face, especially if you then get the satisfaction of slurping and tonguing the big messy cock responsible clean, in a long leisurely self-indulgent deep-sucking afterwards. I love it when my Boyfriend looks down at my spunk-messy face, with his cock lodged somewhere deep in my throat, and he says 'you nasty bitch'...

You know it !! None of my girlfriends would ever allow their boyfriends or husbands to do so ............ hmmmmmmm I really shouldn't offer or ummmm should I :rolleyes: ???

I don't understand why some girls find it degrading. I have no issue with it.
It brings me and my boyfriend closer. :)

Back