Down your throat or on your face

yes!

prefer it in my mouth so I can enjoy the taste before i let it slide slowly down my throat. i'll take the next one all over my face please..

facials were always hot...you knew he'd be back. though mouth makes certain their is no interruption before bliss

facials were always hot...you knew he'd be back. though mouth makes certain their is no interruption before bliss
My ex g/f used to love watching our friend cum on my face, which was extremely hot. He always preferred to cum in my mouth and have me suck him dry, and swallow. Since she has moved away, he says it is his choice and so now I swallow every load...which is fun too.

Admittedly I'd never had a facial and have always swallowed, but personally I don't fancy facials - i guess swallowing makes me feel more like a cumdump.

Choices…?

How do you like it best, Down your throat or all over your face

As an obedient submissive cock-sucker, the choice is not mine to make. My Boyfriend sticks his big beautiful cock wherever he wants to. He deposits his big dollops of white cum where he chooses. My choice or preference is not really a factor. I do as I'm told. Usually I swallow. That way there's no possibility of betraying stains accidentally falling onto his smart business suit, which his wife or colleagues might notice. The exception is when my Boyfriend introduced a third party. When he brought a friend around and instructed me to suck the friend, naturally I was only too happy to obey, and I was soon naked, on my knees, with the friend's cock in my mouth, as my Boyfriend watched, making encouraging and lewd comments, but when the friend spunked-off he did it across my face so that all could see and enjoy exactly what was happening. When his spurting was done, and it was dripping off my nose and my cheeks, naturally I took his cock back into my mouth and sucked it clean. Then I simply switched over and sucked off my Boyfriend as the friend watched. Briefly, as the session closed, I had both cock-heads in my mouth at once. I was near delirious with excitation at that moment. But an obedient submissive cock-sucker's role is not to make choices, but to do as he's told...

As an obedient submissive cock-sucker, the choice is not mine to make. My Boyfriend sticks his big beautiful cock wherever he wants to. He deposits his big dollops of white cum where he chooses. My choice or preference is not really a factor. I do as I'm told. Usually I swallow. That way there's no possibility of betraying stains accidentally falling onto his smart business suit, which his wife or colleagues might notice. The exception is when my Boyfriend introduced a third party. When he brought a friend around and instructed me to suck the friend, naturally I was only too happy to obey, and I was soon naked, on my knees, with the friend's cock in my mouth, as my Boyfriend watched, making encouraging and lewd comments, but when the friend spunked-off he did it across my face so that all could see and enjoy exactly what was happening. When his spurting was done, and it was dripping off my nose and my cheeks, naturally I took his cock back into my mouth and sucked it clean. Then I simply switched over and sucked off my Boyfriend as the friend watched. Briefly, as the session closed, I had both cock-heads in my mouth at once. I was near delirious with excitation at that moment. But an obedient submissive cock-sucker's role is not to make choices, but to do as he's told...

You sound like an excellent boyfriend!

GOOD BOY

Back