DOJ: Democrats paid Pennsylvania election officials to stuff ballot box

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
A former Judge of Elections in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has been charged and pleaded guilty to illegally adding votes for Democrat candidates in judicial races in 2014, 2015, and 2016.

On Thursday, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced charges against former Judge of Elections Domenick DeMuro, 73, for stuffing the ballot box for Democrats in exchange for payment by a paid political consultant.
Source

[luk mode]

What ballot box stuffing? Where did it say "ballot box stuffing"?

You're a liar.

[/luk mode]

I'm calling BULLSHIT!

Since when did anyone have to pay Democrats to stuff ballot boxes?:confused:

#Whataboutism

Show some outrage about the topic at hand.

Like Flynn, the judge was "coerced" into pleading guilty (twice) and be exonerated of all charges immediately!

If they’d only done mail-in ballots, that wouldn’t have happened.

Goes to show how stupid these people are...Philly is democrat by a landslide so why would anyone resort to doing this? I guess he convinced some other dopey politicians they needed to pay to ensure a win.and the fell for it. Yet, another politician criminal in Philly going to jail. We have many!

Goes to show how stupid these people are...Philly is democrat by a landslide so why would anyone resort to doing this? I guess he convinced some other dopey politicians they needed to pay to ensure a win.and the fell for it. Yet, another politician criminal in Philly going to jail. We have many!

They cheat and lie, even when there's no reason to cheat and lie, because it's their nature to cheat and lie.

Back