Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

Does anybody remember lil ol me ?

Well, I'm relatively new so I don't remember you, but I won't forget you.

In my day, nerds did not look like this !

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all having a lovely evening!
I had a thread up here once upon a time, but I have been long absent from lit. All my photos have long since been removed. But I have returned I suppose, for some time at least :p and was itching to start a new thread (maybe I find it erotic, maybe I'm just an attention whore, maybe both), so here I am!
Thus far it's just me and my webcam, which is a little disappointing because I tend to be a big fan of those of you who have an artistic flare for these things ;) But it will have to do for now.
Anyways, this is just me getting my feet dirty and my hands wet (so to speak) for now...
I feel I have lost my flare for interesting photo taking so some feedback would be appreciated, and suggestions considered. :)

Hello friends, it's been a minute. I haven't had time to really take any new pictures lately, but I didn't want y'all to think I'd forgotten about you!
I was getting ready for bed and decided to snap a couple quick ones, sorry I didn't have time to dress up for the occasion ;)

Attachments

• I am.jpg
    I am.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,889
  • Running out.jpg
    Running out.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 2,245
  • Of Picture Titles.jpg
    Of Picture Titles.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 2,114
Hello friends, it's been a minute. I haven't had time to really take any new pictures lately, but I didn't want y'all to think I'd forgotten about you!

Along with your many other attributes, I love your oh- so kissable lips

um..
I am
running out
of Clean Tissues..

hahah jokes but looking sexy miss! !!

your too sexy for my eyes :)

I was getting ready for bed and decided to snap a couple quick ones, sorry I didn't have time to dress up for the occasion ;)

Strangely enough, I like your dress down approach ;).

I can just imagine lying back watching you, especially in that last picture. You're very attractive, and I love the poses :devil::rose:.

Dress up? Actually I was thinking you're a little over dressed for the occasion, but you can check those panties at the door. . .or just chuck em on my floor, that'll work too.

running out and titties...two of my favorite things

Almost forgot just how stunning you are, Kat :) Hope you slept well, sweetie! :kiss:

Love your skin. Can just imagine spending hours kissing and licking you all over.

um..
I am
running out
of Clean Tissues..

hahah jokes but looking sexy miss! !!

your too sexy for my eyes :)

Haha, seriously though everytime I go to title a picture something it's already used up. It's starting to become a serious issue haha. I'm going to have to start telling stories with my picture titles or something haha.

mmmm Beautiful hot Legs, and you really know how to use them and show your Wonderful ASSets :D

attachment.php

Those are just asking for my hands massaging them :)

mmmhhh... love the look of that first pic....mmmhhh... those lips bring on dirty thoughts:rolleyes::devil:

Katt91-Beautiful pictures sweetie!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super sweet smile, perfect boobies, what more could you wear?

I am not running out of superlatives to describe your body -- exquisite is the one that currently jumps to mind.

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all having a lovely evening!
I had a thread up here once upon a time, but I have been long absent from lit. All my photos have long since been removed. But I have returned I suppose, for some time at least :p and was itching to start a new thread (maybe I find it erotic, maybe I'm just an attention whore, maybe both), so here I am!
Thus far it's just me and my webcam, which is a little disappointing because I tend to be a big fan of those of you who have an artistic flare for these things ;) But it will have to do for now.
Anyways, this is just me getting my feet dirty and my hands wet (so to speak) for now...
I feel I have lost my flare for interesting photo taking so some feedback would be appreciated, and suggestions considered. :)
Fabulous photos, gorgeous smile, fantastic breasts!

Do not care what you call them, you are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, seriously though everytime I go to title a picture something it's already used up. It's starting to become a serious issue haha. I'm going to have to start telling stories with my picture titles or something haha.

ha yeah i can imagine that would be the case - how about a date for a guess haha :) lol or maybe something thats new in the shot - like the color of your last bit of clothing on etc

stories.. now that could be fun

x

Back