Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

Kay , may I ask if you can pick a favorite
Pic from the ones you have posted? I'm curious to know which one you are the most satisfied with.

KATT!!! I just looked through all these pictures and may I just say ... GOD DAMN! More women should be shaped like you are hun.

I've been away, so I've only just finished going through the whole thread.

Katt, you are very beautiful, your pictures are erotic, enticing, and your smile keeps pulling me in for me. I also like your one liners, because I also make such puns :D! I'm glad it's not just me.

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pictures :rose:.

Wow!

Have always been a fan of all things Canadian, even more so now.... You're beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

I've been away, so I've only just finished going through the whole thread.

Katt, you are very beautiful, your pictures are erotic, enticing, and your smile keeps pulling me in for me. I also like your one liners, because I also make such puns :D! I'm glad it's not just me.

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pictures :rose:.

Why thank you!
Oh, I can be quite punny if given the opportunity...
:D

Tis the season?
It's been suggested that I do something festive... I think it's still a tad early for Christmas themes... but what screams winter like knee high reindeer socks, flannel shorts and button down tops?

season?
It's been suggested that I do something festive... I think it's still a tad early for Christmas themes... but what screams winter like knee high reindeer socks, flannel shorts and button down tops?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shorts.jpg (49.5 KB, 623 views)
File Type: jpg Unbuttoned.jpg (68.6 KB, 1061 views)
File Type: jpg Socks.jpg (61.7 KB, 540 views)
File Type: jpg Thong and Socks.jpg (59.6 KB, 693 views)
File Type: jpg Just Socks.jpg (57.0 KB, 1052 views)

Luscious body!

I know very few people enjoy the music I post on occasion. But I enjoy it... and that's important (to me).
Granted, this song is not very sexy on it's own... it is when I dance to it (to me).
:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNYjOVo5IEw

Ahem. Well, maybe you could post a steamy video of you dancing to music. I'll bet that everyone would enjoy that.

Just trying to find some common ground.

Ahem. Well, maybe you could post a steamy video of you dancing to music. I'll bet that everyone would enjoy that.

I agree... a short video would be required to get the full understanding of what you're trying to say.

:)

Tis the season?

Wow, lovely pics Kat, Has made my night!!!! xx

:eek:
Hmm.. *cough* ahem well... I may have... overstated my dancing skills...

TEASE... lol

Still wouldn't mind seeing it. the song is really good... and as I have stated I have a GREAT love of all things Canadian:devil:

Well, you don't have to be a great dancer, you just have to have a little fun. We know you love to tease.

Hey katt......:kiss:

I just now found you had had to leave a post.....:rose:

I love your body...your smile, and your photos......I don't think you have lost your flare at all.........:)

Upon looking through your pics one (amoung many) desire came to mind......:D

You have a great butt.......and you look GREAT in a thong.........so how about sharing a pic of your bare butt...:p

Omfg

Tis the season?

Like I wasnt sold many many pics ago, I am now.........OMFG youre driving me wild. :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Back