Documents show Planned Parenthood exchanges baby body parts for intellectual property rights

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
New documents obtained via public record request by the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) reveal contracts and conversations between Planned Parenthood and the University of California San Diego (UCSD) where the abortion provider agreed to supply aborted fetal body parts to the school explicitly for “valuable consideration.” In exchange, the university would grant Planned Parenthood ownership of all “patents” and “intellectual property” developed through research and experiments using the supplied fetal tissue.

“PPSD [Planned Parenthood San Diego] shall retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Material, including but not limited to all right, title, and interest in patents and patent applications and other intellectual property rights relating to the Material,” reads a Biological Materials Transfer Agreement contract between the two parties. Documents show this contract was updated in 2014 and remains in place today, according to CMP.

“This new evidence shows Planned Parenthood sells late-term aborted baby body parts in violation of federal law, for far more money than has ever been discussed before,” said David Daleiden, founder and president of The Center for Medical Progress.
https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/0...-body-parts-for-intellectual-property-rights/

What "Documents" are those? The ones either Rightguidaddy1 fabricated, or one of his sources fabricated out of thin air?

The overwhelming majority of abortions occur in the first trimester, when there are no "fetal body parts".

I know! You can start yet another meaningless, quick dying, thread about it and engage in your usual self-appreciative and congratulatory back-patting...

Rory WINS again!

You are just so full of yourself and you ain't all that which is why your threads die.

PS – you're the one who obsessed on me, following me around looking for transposed letters.

Tell everyone. When was the last time I posted in one of your threads? They'll want to look.

You're so fawkin' fascinating...

PS – you're the one who obsessed on me, following me around looking for transposed letters.

Tell everyone. When was the last time I posted in one of your threads? They'll want to look.

You're so fawkin' fascinating...
Too much of a fucking pussy to say the word fucking? You fucking passive-aggressive twats won't even say "Fuck Joe Biden". Your "Let's Go Brandon" chants, t-shirts, etc. are fucking laughable. Why not use that beloved First Amendment right and say fuck, you fucking fuckwad?

I know! You can start yet another meaningless, quick dying, thread about it and engage in your usual self-appreciative and congratulatory back-patting...

Rory WINS again!
Don't you have a thread to make about chippy? It's been almost a week since your last one!

If we are going to abort fetuses, we might as well use those parts for something constructive. Personally I think not enough people were aborted.

Too much of a fucking pussy to say the word fucking? You fucking passive-aggressive twats won't even say "Fuck Joe Biden". Your "Let's Go Brandon" chants, t-shirts, etc. are fucking laughable. Why not use that beloved First Amendment right and say fuck, you fucking fuckwad?
Just polite in conversation is all.

I do not chant. Not even as much as Aum.

It would for you, if you understood the first thing about the topic at hand.
I understand that to the Left, abortion is Holy Sacrament and thus I tend to avoid the topic.

The religious are very unreasonable, even the "superior" secular...

The abortion crowd will defend murder to the death.

I understand that to the Left, abortion is Holy Sacrament and thus I tend to avoid the topic.
That's one way of looking at it. Another is that we don't want to return to the days where women died in botched back-alley abortions. Yeah, I know, you don't want that either. But effectively you're supporting it.
And really, that's beside the point here. You made your comment in response to my pointing out that you couldn't "sell body parts" of first-trimester embryos. They're clumps of tissue.
The abortion crowd will defend a woman's right to make up her own damn mind to the death.
Fixed that for ya.

I think this is allowable as long as the good parts are saved for the satanic rituals under the pizza place. 👍

That's one way of looking at it. Another is that we don't want to return to the days where women died in botched back-alley abortions. Yeah, I know, you don't want that either. But effectively you're supporting it.
And really, that's beside the point here. You made your comment in response to my pointing out that you couldn't "sell body parts" of first-trimester embryos. They're clumps of tissue.

Fixed that for ya.
The point is if they make a profit they’ll continue to farm embryos. That suggests abortion services for hire. I believe there are federal statutes that prohibit such behavior.

The point is if they make a profit they’ll continue to farm embryos. That suggests abortion services for hire. I believe there are federal statutes that prohibit such behavior.
Does it really suggest this? If so, why?.

Back