Do you really like anal?

I really have a craving for anal tonight..

I know I'll be stroking and thinking about doing it to that special someone in my life before I fall asleep ;)

Yes, there are many women who not only do it but truly like it.

I love receiving anal, especially from really well-hung men! But, I've been doing it since my teens! And I've always loved practicing with objects, and "practice makes perfect!"

The keys here are:

Desire...you have to want it!

Practice...carefully penetrate yourself with LOTS of different, phallic-shaped objects...working up to increasingly larger diameter dildos and vibrators. Stretch yourself into comfort!

Lubrication...you can't EVER have enough! Try various types until you find the one you like best! (I prefer plain old K-Y jelly. Lubes great...it's pretty inexpensive...and cleans up easy.

I believe lubrication in THE most important of these!

And...have fun! I surely do!!! 💓

I think GloriHoleLover hit the nail on the head there. First, much like anything in life, if you really don't want it or aren't curious, etc., something you do to humour another, etc., is not going to be enjoyable.
I think the number one mistake made is not practicing. If you jump right in and aren't prepared it will likely not be enjoyable.
And yep, lube and prep!

Yes, there are many women who not only do it but truly like it.

I think GloriHoleLover hit the nail on the head there. First, much like anything in life, if you really don't want it or aren't curious, etc., something you do to humour another, etc., is not going to be enjoyable.
I think the number one mistake made is not practicing. If you jump right in and aren't prepared it will likely not be enjoyable.
And yep, lube and prep!

Exactly - my first time we both didn't know what we were doing and it wasn't pleasant but over time, I've practiced, made sure to lube and prep and OMG love it and part of normal life

Gf in college loved it but couldn’t get herself to ask me to do it. I hadn’t probed her yet since we had just started dating. After a few weeks we were going at it hard one night and she finally said, “ya know what I like?” Me:”What? Tell me? WHAT?!!” Her:”I love feeling your big balls slapping against my asshole!” I was stunned but didn’t need to be told twice. I pulled out, went down on her, pushed her legs up and buried my tongue in her ass. She went nuts. I ran, rock hard dick slapping me silly, to the bathroom for lube. Ran back, lubed my fingers and began the prep work. Couple minutes later I lined up and she said, “just drive it all the way in!” Fuck, I was delirious! I didn’t last long and flooded her with cum. She seemed disappointed and I just chuckled. “Gimme a minute or two baby!” I don’t think I went completely soft when the thought of this hit me again. Boom, hard. I fucked her for a long time and I think she had four or five orgasms. She was beautiful, awesome in bed but a head case. I should have married her!

Anal sex was a well kept secret by the Gay community for years, my anal orgasms are totally different to my pussy ones and l love both.

I only saw my Daddy getting fucked once by another man but when l had his cock in my mouth l could feel the intensity of his orgasm.

Obviously lubrication is vital and insertion of a butt plug helps to prepare.

One of my girl friends could cum quickly from a cold start. I found this incredible, and asked her to explain.

Her first hubby had been a controlling selfish almost sadistic prick. His idea of sex was "go take you clothes off so I can fuck you". He also enjoyed forcing himself on her "because I can do anything I want to my wife". He'd pull out a jar of lube (for his comfort, of course), slap it on, and impale her ass.

Her (psychological) defense was to learn to love it. Rather than thinking about the negatives of the abuse, she went to town rubbing herself and focusing on an orgasm. The result was self conditioned quick response to anal.

Is it a myth? It seems a majority of women absolutely will not allow the act, but my sample size really needs to grow. How many women really enjoy anal?

speaking for my Wife. she isn't one to just blurt out..."I luv my ass fingered and fucked"....she did admit to me, that she has her most intense orgasms from anal penetration..

I have to say, it's not my favourite thing. But it is one of my husband's so we do it relatively often. When we do, I need to be completely prepared usually hours beforehand to really enjoy it so it's kind of takes the spontaneity out of the sex unfortunately. I'm not a big fan of the leakage afterwards either. LOL. I must admit though, there are days I guess you can say I'm feeling a bit slutty when there's nothing I want more than to be fingered and then fucked up the bum. The orgasms I feel when I get this way have been overwhelming. :cattail:

I have to say, it's not my favourite thing. But it is one of my husband's so we do it relatively often. When we do, I need to be completely prepared usually hours beforehand to really enjoy it so it's kind of takes the spontaneity out of the sex unfortunately. I'm not a big fan of the leakage afterwards either. LOL. I must admit though, there are days I guess you can say I'm feeling a bit slutty when there's nothing I want more than to be fingered and then fucked up the bum. The orgasms I feel when I get this way have been overwhelming. :cattail:

So youre saying you receive great pleasure from it but youre still not crazy about it?

So youre saying you receive great pleasure from it but youre still not crazy about it?

It's kind of hard to explain but 90 percent of the time we have anal sex, I don't mind it but I hate to say it I'm doing it because I know this is what my husband wants. I like it but there might be other things I'd rather be doing if I were perfectly honest. But there are times I get in a mood when this is the only thing I want and when I get it, it feels amazing.

I know that may not make sense but that's the way my mind works. ;)

It's kind of hard to explain but 90 percent of the time we have anal sex, I don't mind it but I hate to say it I'm doing it because I know this is what my husband wants. I like it but there might be other things I'd rather be doing if I were perfectly honest. But there are times I get in a mood when this is the only thing I want and when I get it, it feels amazing.

it makes perfect sense :)
But I guess its a good thing that you dont actually hate it tho :)

it makes perfect sense :)
But I guess its a good thing that you dont actually hate it tho :)

LOL. Well...there are times when I do hate it. And my husband knows this by getting the back of my hand firmly across his face just as he's inserting a finger. :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with voicing what you want to. Should go both ways. But certainly glad to hear you get an amazing feeling from it. Gives all men hope lol

Back