Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

Absolutely love being watched. Masturbation is just so personal and intimate, it’s a huge turn on for me to let a woman watch me stroke my cock. That’s a reason I love mutual masturbation so much. The desire to have someone watching me enjoying such a personal pleasure, wanting them to see and knowing they feel the same. It’s incredibly erotic!
I love to begin masturbating while she watches then let her take over and finish me. The switch over is so hot...

I love being watched as I wank myself to orgasm. My wife not into it, but I do it for two female friends (separately). I like to put a dildo up my arse as I wank, and absolutely none of my watchers have ever said anything other than how much it turns them on. I like to eat my cum in front of a watcher too, and be instructed on what to do. That's really hot when the watcher talks dirty.

In the past I have wanked for men too, and enjoyed it. I also do it on cam for women, men, couples and trans, and have always enjoyed it.

It's up there with my favourite thing: being fucked in the arse with tongue, fingers, dildo, plug, vibrator and cock (or some combination of those). It's nice to combine the wanking with butt sex when I can make it happen.

Back