Do girls seriously masturbate face down?

Yes - hearing seeing and....

I just read this thread and now I can only picture all you lovely ladies face down masturbating at the same time. What a visual[/QUOth TE]

I love when a lover is masturbating face down - her hand under her hips with her fingers touching herself, or with a toy. Her ass moving in that rhythm. And my being so so tempted to touch or to fill her from behind. As a guy watching or joining - this is a pleasure. Love this thread and love hearing from (and hearing) women who love this.

G

Face down

I had a lover once who preferred masturbating face down…..I loved to watcher from behind…..very closely to understand better what she enjoyed……hottest damn thing ever…

most of the time I'm on my back or sitting up watching myself in a mirror. for me, face down is more rare but satisfies a submissive craving. in that position it's easier to imagine someone behind me making me squirm.

and to reiterate what many others have already said...stuffies were my first and quite often!

It doesn't work for me, it makes me really uncomfortable.

But I know everyone is different. To each their own as they say! :D

What a great thread! I have but but not usually. And it's a good position. But I usually just want to "go for it" since I never use toys either and my hands are always right there at the ready. But maybe my New Year's resolution will be to purposely throw in some face down sessions since I've already started the dedication to healthier eating.

I do sometimes, but I mainly like to be on my back or sitting. Some of that may be because the first time I ever came, I was on my back using my fingers pretty aggressively. My prior attempts had been on my tummy, mostly using a stuffy as others on here have said, and were less than successful. Although at the time, I did not know how unsuccessful. It all felt soooo good. But a friend told me to try on my back with my fingers, and oh my god, it was far more than I ever imagined. :D :devil: :heart:

Yes. Started young by secretly humping stuffed animals and bedding. Nothing feels better than a rolled towel under me
To me, this suggests that you are still quite young and perhaps even a virgin? Smiles.... Dicky

I had a girlfriend who would masturbate face down on a pillow with another pillow between her thighs. At times she would let me watch her do so naked with her ass projecting upward and clenching until she came. It was a rare treat to then enter her afterwards in the same position while her pussy was still exceptionally tight and unusually damp.

most of the time I'm on my back or sitting up watching myself in a mirror. for me, face down is more rare but satisfies a submissive craving. in that position it's easier to imagine someone behind me making me squirm.

and to reiterate what many others have already said...stuffies were my first and quite often!

This is my favorite post in this thread! I love the fact you watch yourself in the mirror. That is so hot!

Back