Disney Heroes [Recruitment Thread]

Elsa will be but I'm waiting to see how everything shakes out.

You and everyone else is waiting. I need to know who all will want to make a move in this event and who will be the first. Otherwise, everyone is going to keep waiting on each other to post instead of posting.

Raven's in the 2nd row, I assumed behind Hercules. With Elsa going first, I'll hold back some more then. :)

Mulan probably won't be there personally, but send Mushu to check things out. Too much security, lol

If I'm writing the lead off post, it will have to be tomorrow. I have a pounding headache tonight.

I will. I'm allergic to smoke and we've got some wicked wildfires burning in the state right now. It's about 100 miles away and I can smell it when I walk outside. Not good for my head.

No smok'em peace pipe for heart :p

Hope my post didn't step on any toes, I just couldn't resist the funny.

Madame should be at the concert, but only as an observer. I'd imagine that she wouldn't stand for the threatening of her favorite pop star, but in such a crowded, potentially well-lit area, she'd be reluctant to act.

And, well, she's not a hero. :)

Life's picked up a bit for me, so my responses will be slower than usual, FYI.

I'll get out a GM response this weekend to respond to Elsa's actions. I won't be posting tonight since I got online super late. This has just been a very busy week, and I am extremely tired (can't wait for the weekend so can catch up on sleeep!).

How exactly does conflict resolution work in this game? Does everyone post what they intend to happen in the same "initiative" round, and then you resolve all actions?

I could. I just thought with her freezing the cables, I can post the outcome of it, and then have the boss giving people something REALLY to respond to since this is a group effort. But more than one person concentrated on the same task just seemed...idk. You have person A attempting to save the hero, and then B swoops in and cuts the cables as person A was trying to shatter them, and thus what was the point of person A's attempt? (Just let me know what you have planned to do in PMs if you really, really, really want to post lol).

I normally in my games let the group post one time in a posting order. Once all participants have posted, then I'll drop a GM post. However, in this case, an immediate GM post seems necessary. But yes, I will post the results of one's actions whether they be successful or countered.

But correct me if I'm wrong, I can't remember everyone, but I remember only seeing you and heartofcourage's characters being interested in fighting the boss, and I haven't heard from Stalzyn yet but I don't doubt Hercules wanting to get his licks in too.

I'm kinda thinking that someone like Hercules wouldn't want to just stand by and do nothing.

Whoo, finally. I got all of those GM posts up. Pete is free game now. I will mention that there is a secret way to beat him eventually. He might stupidly reveal his secret. You'll probably smirk when it happens or if you figure it out beforehand. :rolleyes:

So far Pete has only been sighted on the big Jumbotron? Like we don't know where he is himself? And Powerline is trying to walk off the stage, but doing it slow and dancing? Or is it just sitting in the middle of the stage dancing?

So far Pete has only been sighted on the big Jumbotron? Like we don't know where he is himself? And Powerline is trying to walk off the stage, but doing it slow and dancing? Or is it just sitting in the middle of the stage dancing?

Pete is on the Jumbotron but where he physical is unknown until discovered. Powerline is just singing and dancing on stage like the singer he is.

Back