Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up to him running his hard cock over my mouth, but before I could get the chance to suck him he ran his cock down the length of my body and rubbed the head of his cock over my clit until I was just about to cum. Then he flipped me onto my stomach, pulled my hips up and fucked me hard. I love waking up to that

Mmmm, that was very hot!

We had a nice time a few days ago, but nothing since. She's too distracted with holiday stuff.

If only. I keep making a New Year's resolution to get some.....and it has yet to happen. I wonder if I should even get my hopes up....

I was changing light bulbs when there was a knock at the door. It was K.. She smiled and said "I thought I would drop by for coffee and cock." I obliged. :)

Yes. After we got all messy from taking pictures of my as a sundae, we showered. Its really one of our favorite things to do together ;) After the shower, herMaster and I went at it for a little bit. (see my thread for pictures hehehe)

Yes, my boss fucked and came in me twice (in both holes) and a and I just blew a guy in the bar parking lot about 30 minutes ago.

Yes, I did. Just before going out with the boys to supervise them cleaning stalls. They wanted the horses in they get to clean the stalls.

YES! A touchy feely snuggle turned into a 5am ride... love being on top ;)

joystick-joyride-sp-md.jpg

I recommend the "joystick ride" if you want to be in the right place at the right time to let him go, slip down and take the goodies when he cums. Watching his expressions and hearing him will indicate just when he is cumming, and keep hold of his manhood tightly once you release him. He should naturally cum once you slacken and stroke. Not only that, for him it is supposed to drive him wild with an extended orgasm and a huge powerful release to swallow ;)

~ Sienna

:kiss::rose:

Last edited:
nope, nope, nope and nope.

that should cover the rest of the year. :(

shitty 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back