Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I got in from out of town yesterday evening, my lover had dinner cooking. So while we were waiting for it to finish, we somehow ended up in bed naked. After an "appetizer", we had dinner...then returned to bed for "dessert!" So, that would be a YES!!!

Today...it's still early.

No... but I think someone wanted me to...

Don't you just hate it when men try to act like they are as handsome as Apollo and really they look like a miserable horny old troll and act like it?

:kiss::rose:

He's in the house showering and I'm standing here looking out into the yard as his cum seeps out of my pussy and drips down the inside of my thighs. I awoke this morning to the demanding probing of his cockhead as he sought entry to my pussy. He had very big, very hard wood this morning, and he wanted relief. . . . not just wanking off in the bathroom, but the "I need to fuck this bitch hard" kind of relief, and I of course rolled onto my back and let him use my pussy. As soon as he started to enter me I could see the look on his face as his cock was enveloped by my warm tight pussy and he began to feel the rubbing, the friction, the pull as my pussy tried to hold him each time he thrusted inside me and withdrew. We hadn't had sex in a couple of days and we were both more than ready for this . . . he closed his eyes and pounded into me, hard and deep, actually hitting my cervix with his cockhead and when he finally came I remember thinking "I'm going to be sore" (how romantic, right?). When he pulled out of me, I must have grimaced, because he got between my legs and using his mouth and tongue gently licked me to orgasm as I held his head to my pussy and came in his mouth.

no, and the rest of the day is going to be sleeping

maybe early tomorrow morning or sometime midday

Yes, my sexy lover let me take advantage of him...didn't even give him a chance to take his shoes off. He was still semi dressed while I was naked. So damned sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back