Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ended up in a rut for a while. We were around each other 24 hours a day for about a month and a half so sex wasn't happening as much because we could do it whenever. The upside was it did become a non-sex relationship, so I got to see more of my gf behind the sex, and she's AWESOME!!! We've started spending more time apart now for lectures and the sex is back to the usual level. 9 days without sex made me a bit crazy, but it was soooo worth it :)

why,,,,

Yes I did.... and it put me in a great mood

has anyone hear the expression...she needs to get laid ?.....it was true

Finally!

Nope, but I did had a warm protein testosterone filled shake at lunch today.....throat is a little sore felt very good on it.:)

Last edited:
Plane lands at 11:00pm tonight- I will get laid tonight. Unless I meet someone at the airport :rolleyes:

Yes!! ;) Nothing beats being woken up by your man, snuggling, then allowing the passion to creep in until you have no choice but to take each other to soaring heights of pleasure!!

:kiss:

BB

Hey, that's exactly what I did this morning - I haven't been to this thread in forever, and just happen to see the top post mirrors my morning exactly

And it was fan-tastic :)

Hey, that's exactly what I did this morning - I haven't been to this thread in forever, and just happen to see the top post mirrors my morning exactly

And it was fan-tastic :)

Except I was woken my by woman, I mean.

So not exactly the same, but close enough :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back