Did I get cruised?

lordpenizworth

Really Experienced
This happened:
I had been hiking a trail and had returned to my car to check phone messages, when a car pulled in right next to mine on the passenger's side.
It's a big trailhead lot, but he came up right next to me.
The man appeared well dressed and well groomed, had his window down and said nothing, just drank water from a bottle for a few mins. During those moments I occasionally drank from my bottle suggestively.
Then I put my window down bc it was warm out and he mentioned how warm it was outside (small talk, etc).
He worked his smartphone some but the actions seemed more pantomime than genuine.
The vibe was one of... waiting. The silence was significant.
I asked him a vague question about the trail and he gave me some info about terrain. Again, small talk.
A minute later I got out and walked past his door, and announced I was taking a brief walk.
He did not follow.
When I came back, he was still there. And when I left, he did too.
Is this scenario familiar to anyone?
Thanks

This happened:
I had been hiking a trail and had returned to my car to check phone messages, when a car pulled in right next to mine on the passenger's side.
The man appeared well dressed and well groomed, had his window down and said nothing, just drank water from a bottle for a few mins. During those moments I occasionally drank from my bottle suggestively.
Then I put my window down bc it was warm out and he mentioned how warm it was outside (small talk, etc).
He worked his smartphone some but the actions seemed more pantomime than genuine.
I asked him a vague question about the trail and he gave me some info about terrain. Again, small talk.
A minute later I got out and walked past his door, and announced I was taking a brief walk.
He did not follow.
Thanks
Certainly not a familiar situation for me, but it seems like if he wanted to play he would have followed you. Might have been a cop waiting for you to come on to him! Touchy situation!

It was new to me, too. And maybe, as you said, he wasn't into me.
He was older... beyond retirement age...so I'm thinking he was a civilian like me, as far as that goes.
Those public encounters are so mysterious to me.

I would love to just get some gay guy flirt with me randomly in a public area, like a bar or at the gym, specially if he 's picturing me bent over and fucking me hard. ;)

Emy

you made a suggestive way to drinking your water. Question: were you sitting in your car with the door open. That’s a signal from my days in the early 90s that you were open. And it’s still in use today. But people are very cautious these days.

Good question.
Yes, I was in my car, but the door was not open. I wasn't there to cruise. He just pulled up alongside my passenger door.
The drinking I did bc I had sexual vibes about what seemed to be unfolding.
That's all I can think to share...
Thanks for the information about the open door.

Did I get cruised? I was at a major hospital in Houston and went into the mens room to pee before driving home. I was washing my hands afterwards tall man entered and stepped up to the first urinal. He was wearing shorts and with me 6 foot away he pushed them down and they dropped to his ankles. He had no underwear on and standing 6 inches away from the urinal began to pee. He was simi hard and I watched until he finished and shook it then pulled up his shorts and turned towards me and smiled. I smiled back and walked out. In a different atmosphere I might have made a move but not in a hospital where I'm sure there are many cameras. I wish now I would have at least made conversation.

you made a suggestive way to drinking your water. Question: were you sitting in your car with the door open. That’s a signal from my days in the early 90s that you were open. And it’s still in use today. But people are very cautious these days.
What are some other ways to communicate cruising. Like at highway rest areas. Park in a certain location? Lanes across from the walk to the restrooms/ Park at 90 degrees to the lines? Time of day? Any hints or advice welcomed.

I have limited experience at rest areas though I do have some good experiences at them. I parked my car in the area where the truckers park and lay my seat back making myself appear available and also cruise the rest rooms. Stand at urinals visible to those entering. Make eye contact. If others are interested they will return your looks.

Park at 90 degrees to the lines?
Lol, yeah, that won't attract unwanted attention.

In all seriousness - check out Patrick Marano's Youtube channel. It has lots of really good answers to these questions of yours.

After that, get on the Sniffies website to find out where the cruising areas near you are. Yo9u do have to register. If I remember right, the anonymous users can see Sniffies users who are cruising, and can see the sites they're using when they're there, but, it's a lot easier to have a registered account (doesn't cost anything, only asks for an email address) in order to see the cruising spots at times when there might not be a Sniffies user advertising that they're there. The spots typically have notes about where to go and what times of day are good.

This happened:
He did not follow.
Thanks
I frequent a similar lot in the state near nearby. He may have been checking you out for a possible hook-up....came there for that purpose and got cold feet when you gave him the opportunity to join you on your walk. When I go "cruising", the eye contact and small talk progresses to suggestive chat or a very direct offer to suck or be sucked.

Back