DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying 'Hi' to the woman who's trying to teach me anticipation by saying;

"Just wait until I get my hands on you."

*sighs*
 
I've been around. Did you really miss me? :kiss:

But of course I missed you, delicious one. :rose:

Who else could tell me off with such sparkling wit and timeless feminine grace?

~ Plus I'm hungry ... go make food and do other womanly things.
 
But of course I missed you, delicious one. :rose:

Who else could tell me off with such sparkling wit and timeless feminine grace?

~ Plus I'm hungry ... go make food and do other womanly things.

I'm way past the point of doing womanly things.
Get your own food!
 
*sighs*

~ There's the DGO sense of humour I've come to so admire.

For a while there I thought someone had hacked your account!

Now who would want to get into my LIT account?

If he wanted in to my special box, I might consider it.
 
Now who would want to get into my LIT account?

If he wanted in to my special box, I might consider it.

Well, me, for one, and him as well ... you know, him, that guy ...

OhHhhHhhh you've got a money-box? You never said, you clever girl. So, how long until you're taking me to dinner?
 
Well, me, for one, and him as well ... you know, him, that guy ...

OhHhhHhhh you've got a money-box? You never said, you clever girl. So, how long until you're taking me to dinner?

Not my money box, my honey pot you naughty man. Whenever you're in the neighborhood, I'll gladly take you to dinner or......
 
I meant good tasting. :devil:

~ As did I, DGO

But would you wear something daring, plunging, for dinner? So that you could lean forward as and when the opportunities present themselves; revealing to me, and of course, the waiter of your choice, that you’re so very courageously braless?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top