done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
Good Morning "DGO"
didnt bring you any {{{{Hugs}}}}~orsssss ok so I lied
Another LIT liar..............tsk, tsk!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good Morning "DGO"
didnt bring you any {{{{Hugs}}}}~orsssss ok so I lied
Just saying 'Hi' to the woman who's trying to teach me anticipation by saying;
"Just wait until I get my hands on you."
*sighs*
That was someone else who told you that.
~ Nope, 'twas you.
~ Now, young Lady, just where have you been?! Anything could have happened me in your absence ... why, I might have been led astray.

I've been around. Did you really miss me?![]()

But of course I missed you, delicious one.
Who else could tell me off with such sparkling wit and timeless feminine grace?
~ Plus I'm hungry ... go make food and do other womanly things.
I'm way past the point of doing womanly things.
Get your own food!
*sighs*
~ There's the DGO sense of humour I've come to so admire.
For a while there I thought someone had hacked your account!
Now who would want to get into my LIT account?
If he wanted in to my special box, I might consider it.
Well, me, for one, and him as well ... you know, him, that guy ...
OhHhhHhhh you've got a money-box? You never said, you clever girl. So, how long until you're taking me to dinner?
Not my money box, my honey pot you naughty man. Whenever you're in the neighborhood, I'll gladly take you to dinner or......

Perhaps I could have you for dinner, DGO?
You are cookin', after all.
![]()

You just don't know how good I am.![]()
This is so true ...
But I must confess, I'm more interested in how bad you want to be ...

I meant good tasting.![]()
~ As did I, DGO
But would you wear something daring, plunging, for dinner? So that you could lean forward as and when the opportunities present themselves; revealing to me, and of course, the waiter of your choice, that you’re so very courageously braless?
Oh for crying out loud!!
You've had a breast reduction.
*cries*
Sorry, I can't speak ... too emoticonal.
*eyes chest*
*cries*
Don't cry, they'll melt.