DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been good, a little tired from using too much energy yesterday, but good. How are you?

I am good. My hand is a little sore. Shot a tournamnt over the weekend.

But his tournament was a state. The Nationals are in 30 days. That one I am excited over.
 
I am good. My hand is a little sore. Shot a tournamnt over the weekend.

But his tournament was a state. The Nationals are in 30 days. That one I am excited over.

I thought your hand was sore from some other activity. Were you pleased with your performance in the tournament?
 
Sorry but I have to run.
I will get back here later tongiht after I put in my time.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.................................:rose::kiss::rose:
 
CRAP! That's what I forgot to do last night is grab some bedding plants for the boy's teachers

You have time. Surprise them during the day or at lunch. The last three principals I had changed it to staff appreciation day and I refused to go to the luncheon and in some cases didn't accept the gifts. I'm sick of this PC shit.
 
You have time. Surprise them during the day or at lunch. The last three principals I had changed it to staff appreciation day and I refused to go to the luncheon and in some cases didn't accept the gifts. I'm sick of this PC shit.

I'll take it up during the day and shove it in their lockers.
 
LOL I know. That was a stupid idea...like they would ever find it in their lockers.

When I taught 7th grade, I had a student who opened her locker only to discover a nest of baby mice! She was in the hall screaming and I almost fell down laughing. I had been after her to clean her locker for days.

A few years later, I took our 8th graders to one of the high schools 'high school here I come day' Who was the first student I saw? You got it. She was standing with a lot of kids. I broke out into song.............M- I - C - K - E - Y and sang the whole song. The high schoolers couldn't stop laughing!
 
When I taught 7th grade, I had a student who opened her locker only to discover a nest of baby mice! She was in the hall screaming and I almost fell down laughing. I had been after her to clean her locker for days.

A few years later, I took our 8th graders to one of the high schools 'high school here I come day' Who was the first student I saw? You got it. She was standing with a lot of kids. I broke out into song.............M- I - C - K - E - Y and sang the whole song. The high schoolers couldn't stop laughing!

You had to mention the 'M' word didn't ya.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top