sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
I thought he was talking about the potty.
I'm glad it was the potty because I was really thinking he was a nerd.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I thought he was talking about the potty.
I'm glad it was the potty because I was really thinking he was a nerd.
What's wrong with going to the library on a Friday night? Maybe he was going to check out the librarian for the weekend.
LOL Maybe..
Do you know the librarian's name?
I do! I do!
I bet she is.![]()
You see she didn't answer and Husker has disappeared too. I wonder if they're in the library or the blue room.
I think so. I guess we lost out again.![]()
yeah probaby not.![]()
It's all fantasy anyway.

Ya really think they are playing make believe?![]()
the library on a Friday night?![]()
Enlighten us. Whats going on at the library?
Whats for lunch?
Butternut squash? With butter and brown sugar?chicken, butternut squash and I don't know what else.......
afternoon DGO and company
hoping you all have a wonderful day

Butternut squash? With butter and brown sugar?
That's all I need.
Hey Irish....it's been a damn good day so far I'm just sitting back waiting for someone to come along and fuck it up.![]()
Hey Irish....it's been a damn good day so far I'm just sitting back waiting for someone to come along and fuck it up.![]()
Butter, cinnamon and a smidgen of sugar.