DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have some 45s. I think the comeback is due to baby boomers feeling nostalgic. We're looking back to 'the good old days'.

they said a lotoare new artist who don't want to worry about the stealing of music that happens in the digital world. Vinyl is a controlled substance...:eek:
 
they said a lotoare new artist who don't want to worry about the stealing of music that happens in the digital world. Vinyl is a controlled substance...:eek:

What is lotoare?

At first that seems logical, but one can still copy the music to the digital format.
 
I have been fighting with the PDF stuff and trying again to use the Word to do what I want. I might have found a way to do it :eek:

My head hurts & I am tired now :rolleyes:

I think Vista will convert them, but I don't have Vista. If you don't have it, check the download links I sent and see if there's a converter. There is a way to convert PDF to word files and vice versa.

Since I don't know exactly what it is you're trying to do this is the best advice that I can give.
 
Did you know...

... that today is the birthday of the Weekly Weather Report? The first weekly weather report was published in 1878 in the UK. Hug your weatherman today... he might like the encouragement!
 
Did you know...

... that today is the birthday of the Weekly Weather Report? The first weekly weather report was published in 1878 in the UK. Hug your weatherman today... he might like the encouragement!

Hug him :eek:

I'd rather knee him in his sensitive bits, it's bloody freezing here :(
 
Erm...Have the time of your life, or at least have fun trying to have the time of your life...Building snowmen, making snowballs, sharing snowballs, that kind of thing :D

I'm thinking I could figure something out. ;)
 
Did you know...

... that today is the birthday of the Weekly Weather Report? The first weekly weather report was published in 1878 in the UK. Hug your weatherman today... he might like the encouragement!

Hug him :eek:

I'd rather knee him in his sensitive bits, it's bloody freezing here :(

Same here!


As would I. It finally warmed up to zero here this morning and may get a little warmer all in time for more snow! :mad:

Hi everybody, sorry for my rant.
 
they said a lotoare new artist who don't want to worry about the stealing of music that happens in the digital world. Vinyl is a controlled substance...:eek:


{{{{{{{{{Starry}}}}}} :kiss:

I believe we saw the same program. That is one of the few TV programs I watch. :)

A controlled substance, that is quite a way to phrase it too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top