DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know...

... that today is the start of International Boost Your Self-Esteem Month? What better way to beat the winter blahs then to build your self-esteem! Make your dreams a reality and feel better about yourself!
 
Did you know...

... that today is the start of International Boost Your Self-Esteem Month? What better way to beat the winter blahs then to build your self-esteem! Make your dreams a reality and feel better about yourself!

Good morning DGO ~ :D Thanks for the reminder.
 
*Getting ready to Boost DGO's Esteem*:D

DGO, you are a wonderful person. You are kind, considerate , caring, always think of others first before yourself, feed the hungry toast, shoe the children, watch over your neighbors, know just what to say to make others around you feel better. Dog-gone-it, I like you. :rose::rose::kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Man, I'm glad this is only once a year, I think I'm ill. Maybe I should post this in the "Lies, Lies, Lies" section too
 
*Getting ready to Boost DGO's Esteem*:D

DGO, you are a wonderful person. You are kind, considerate , caring, always think of others first before yourself, feed the hungry toast, shoe the children, watch over your neighbors, know just what to say to make others around you feel better. Dog-gone-it, I like you. :rose::rose::kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Man, I'm glad this is only once a year, I think I'm ill. Maybe I should post this in the "Lies, Lies, Lies" section too


I know you love me. Always have. Always will.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top