Despite Everything You Think You Know, America Is on the Right Track

Each of us as individuals rely on our own criteria to assess “right track” or “wrong track.” We’re informed by personal experiences, values, conversations with friends and acquaintances, major news headlines, and other sources of influence.

Each of us as individuals rely on our own criteria to assess “right track” or “wrong track.” We’re informed by personal experiences, values, conversations with friends and acquaintances, major news headlines, and other sources of influence.

Which is a bit annoying much of the time.

When the F’ing Feds get their hand out my pocket things will be fine!!!

Did this move at all!! I thought the GOP loved marriage!! God forbid your mortgage is over $750k then this is worse, but maybe you get above the standard deduction limit

“The SALT Deduction Fairness Act would ensure that limits on SALT deductions do not disproportionately and unfairly penalize married filers by simply doubling the deduction to $20,000 for married filers.”Mar 17, 2023

F’ing communist Red Staters redistributing wealth from the blue states to their “S” holes
Sorry.. last ‘resident residue in my mind.

Until now, I had missed the marriage penalty aspect.

We get it. You were driven from your home due to your poor financial decisions and have the need to blame others instead of taking personal responsibility that you 'pubs like to think you back. :cry:

You were driven from your home due to your poor financial decisions and have the need to blame others instead of taking personal responsibility that you 'pubs like to think you back. :cry:
Really? Please give us the details!

Until the feds fix the Bull Shit of penalizing my Social Security because I have a State pension nothing is on the right track. Ronnie Reagan in his infinite wisdom decided that if you had a state or federal pension you didn't need all of your social security. So the fed reduces my social security payment by 2/3 of what my monthly pension payment is. Even though I paid into social security for over 46 years and still pay in from my part-time job. So when you cash your SS check thank me and millions of other pensioners for keeping SS solvent while we get fucked out of our fair share.

The reason that American news media has increased the amount of anger inducing coverage has to do with a very simple fact. Fear, anger, and hate make a person high.

In short, they are drug dealers. The difference between the news media and standard drug dealing operations is there is an extra step. The dealers provide the drug, the users buy the advertiser's products and the advertisers pay the dealer.

It's still enormously profitable though.

I'm not wrong about this but please show me where I was wrong before.
Sure. Right after you show me where you came up with the idea that this financially independent Boomer who was able to retire at age 54 and owns homes on both sides of the US was driven from CA due to bad financial decisions.

We get it. You were driven from your home due to your poor financial decisions and have the need to blame others instead of taking personal responsibility that you 'pubs like to think you back. :cry:

Really? Please give us the details!

I just did. Learn to read.

Your assertion is dead wrong but that’s often the case with you.

I'm not wrong about this but please show me where I was wrong before.

Sure. Right after...
:ROFLMAO:😝🇺🇸

Back