In Peril

No. According to accepted standards of civil legislation.

And like self professed "Lawyer" Icanhelp/hisarpy/Wizzard guy, you demonstrate AGAIN AND AGAIN, that you have utterly no concept of how civil legislation works in a free and democratic society.
Perhaps you should read up on the Pennsylvania case.

Look, I know you're locked and have been most of your life but in what actual free universe does denial equal satisfaction?

Trump was denied his day in court. You claim it's because the courts said there's no proof but the issue isn't whether there is or isn't. THE issue is that he was never permitted to produce his evidence before his cases were dismissed.

Summary dismissal isn't due process, it's denial. Just like with you and sex - denied isn't the same as getting it.
So if I were to accuse you in court of, say, sodomizing every female buffalo in Yellowstone National Park, you be compelled to show up in court to repudiate my claims (whether I have evidence or not) because I have the right to "due process" and if you didn't you'd be violating my right to "due process"?

Excuse me, counselor, I don't believe that's how the system works in American courtrooms.

I thought there was something called pre-trial heaing to "show cause" to see if there was merit in a complaint.

Have you ever been in a courtroom? (Besides as a defendant, those DUI convictions were decades ago).

So if I were to accuse you in court of, say, sodomizing every female buffalo in Yellowstone National Park, you be compelled to show up in court to repudiate my claims (whether I have evidence or not) because I have the right to "due process" and if you didn't you'd be violating my right to "due process"?

Excuse me, counselor, I don't believe that's how the system works in American courtrooms.

I thought there was something called pre-trial heaing to "show cause" to see if there was merit in a complaint.

Have you ever been in a courtroom? (Besides as a defendant, those DUI convictions were decades ago).

You'd be wrong. Both in your accusations and how you believe the system works.

Your "pre trial hearing" doesn't exist. At best you're confusing a criminal arraignment with that non-existent hearing. Since criminal and civil court aren't the same, nor do they share the same burden of proof, you end up being wrong about nearly everything you ever say in regards to law, courts, and everything else.

I keep telling you dipshits this but you insist on making fools of yourselves anyway. To my everlasting amusement.

It's kinda hard to not notice you trying to get noticed as much as you do.
But why comment? Poor self control/anger issues? Surely no one here would say you suffer from poor emotional control or anger issues....

Lol, whine some more little bitch.
whine:
verb. If you say that someone is whining, you mean that they are complaining in an annoying way about something unimportant. [disapproval] They come to me to whine about their troubles. [ VERB + about]

Hmmm I guess your reading comprehension has not improved, even if your anger control has...oh well one step at a time eh?

You'd be wrong. Both in your accusations and how you believe the system works.

Your "pre trial hearing" doesn't exist. At best you're confusing a criminal arraignment with that non-existent hearing. Since criminal and civil court aren't the same, nor do they share the same burden of proof, you end up being wrong about nearly everything you ever say in regards to law, courts, and everything else.

I keep telling you dipshits this but you insist on making fools of yourselves anyway. To my everlasting amusement.
Or maybe Rob has been charged with "sodomizing every female buffalo in Yellowstone National Park," and in his roundabout way was surreptitiously seeking legal advice on how he should proceed. :D

Or maybe Rob has been charged with "sodomizing every female buffalo in Yellowstone National Park," and in his roundabout way was surreptitiously seeking legal advice on how he should proceed. :D

You never really know the depth of depravity of some of our Lit Libs.

You never really know the depth of depravity of some of our Lit Libs.
I know that if it were true Rob would be the baddest SOB on Lit. Every year people from all over the world learn those Buffs in Yellowstone are nothing to fuck with. :D

I know that if it were true Rob would be the baddest SOB on Lit. Every year people from all over the world learn those Buffs in Yellowstone are nothing to fuck with. :D

Well, buffalo are racists so...

Well, buffalo are racists so...
And sexist as well it wasn't too long ago one flipped a Japanese girl about ten feet in the air when she insisted on flouting the rules and getting too close for a selfie.

Maybe he pal's around with SMOKINGCRAP and his sheep fucking crowd? :D

Back