Describe the Fantasy Universe You Wish You Lived In

A world where it’s normal and expected for women to be fully naked at all times, even in professional settings, but men still obey the rules for covering up and dressing modestly.

Sometimes I get tired of performing femininity—you know, dressing to be attractive, but not TOO attractive. Showing just the right amount of skin. It can be so exhausting.

I want a world where I can forget about all that because I’m totally on display all the time.

You want to look at my tits? Here they are. Here’s my cunt too! I’ll even sit with my legs apart so you can see.

It’s not even really about sex, although presumably regular public fucking would be a part of living in such a world. It’s about being looked at.
I was scrolling down to the Reply area with my own thoughts, but I always stop and read when I see your posts! You wear the exhibitionist/sub vibe so very well!!

Well, I'd love a world where public displays of affection were routine and include sex! I'd love it if polyamory wasn't unusual.

But I long for a world where people don't live in such fear of being attacked that they all arm themselves to the teeth and shoot each other with impunity.

I’d love to see more 18+ only zones inside cities so that adults could have greater freedom to be nude in public. To me, you should be able to walk an entire boardwalk of shops in the nude.

A world where it is completely normal and acceptable to talk about a woman's sex life and sexuality with her family members - parents, siblings, etc. It is considered a safe space. There is total sexual freedom among her family for her to be seen nude or having sex.

As a husband, I could walk into my in-laws house where the entire family is gathered and her father could ask me: "How are things in the bedroom?" and I would answer in detail all the ways I've been fucking his daughter, and all the things we've been doing together. I get a high-five from her brother and her sisters would giggle and laugh with her.

After we eat and get a little wine, it's completely normal for us to be sitting around and my wife strips in front of me (and her family) and mounts me on the couch and we fuck, all while the family is casually talking, eating, looking on. Her father loves that I'm pleasing his little girl and really giving her a good, hard fucking. I cum inside her and she just sits there, my cum dripping from her pussy onto my in-laws leather couch.

Her brother: Damn, good show guys.

My wife: Glad you guys enjoyed it!

Her dad (to me): "She's good in bed huh?"

Me: She's got an amazing pussy. It's just perfect for me. I can't tell you how much I love being inside your daughter's sweet little cunt.

Her dad: She takes after her mother then
I think a lot of us women would like that too

I don't have a fantasy universe, just a place where the Muse and I are together, we have a house full of art and books, and our little grey-blue eyed daughter becomes real.

Last edited:
Fantasy world would be one where the guy is loyal to his partner, but totally normal for the woman to have many partners and is celebrated because it means she's desired. A world where you could say "my wife's BF" and it's normal and not taboo. 🤷‍♂️
Sounds like the life I live now

A world where some biological and chemical effect has occurred in the world where families usually have only either one or two sons, or 4 to 5 daughters.

This has led to a serious imbalance in the number men, and women outnumber then 5 to 1.

Marriage has changed where a man doesn't marry one woman anymore, he marries into a family where all the sisters of that family become his wives.

My fantasy world would be that of a whole community of FLR. Men would walk around plugged and caged with a collar displaying the name their leader chose.

The ladies would run everything, men just there to provide labor and cleaning/cooking services. The surrounding communities are more standard but money is not present. Items and services are bartered for between communities.

Business deals are often stuck with old school services. Instead of women, they use their male property to strike deals. The men who preform best get the females that own them higher positions. I imagine being the CEOs sissy slut. Providing the most excellent oral and anal services to get the best deals.

After deals are done the females laugh and humiliate their male property and go about their days. On the occasion the female should crave a cock again they find a neighboring community make that is worthy and use him theirselves.

The world would be hedonistic utopia where anything goes between consenting adults and no one would be even slightly concerned about any kind of consensual relationship whatsoever. Also, there would be no regrets and promiscuity would be so commonplace and everyone would be bisexual and highly attractive. And everyone would be nudists as much as practical.

Also, there would be no hunger, war, poverty, disease, or climate change. Perfect, harmonious social order. Under my enlightened autocratic rule, of course. All laws would be of my device and no one would even worry about them, just obey them.

Pretty much mine too. Would love for sex to have the capacity to be casual and normalized between people, like grabbing a drink. Obviously you'd have to remove the risks of pregnancy and STD for that ever to be - and even then, it's a deep rooted psychological barrier.

Don't get me wrong, IRL I like the challenge of seduction. Just sometimes I think it would be fun to smash and move on in a friendly way. (Which I know happens...but I mean to normalize it.)

I'd settle for one where my laundry was always done and my kitchen faucet didn't leak. Is that too much to ask?
Gee, sounds like you need a submissive male around the house. I always complete Her chore list and the laundry is always complete, neatly folded, and put away.

I would like a world where female-led relationships could be more out in the open and mainstream, male submission to women celebrated and seen as a virtue and a strength, and an end to hate and violence towards trans people.

A universe where my wife could sometimes grow a big dick would be swell. Like, whenever she got her period instead of bleeding she would grow a dick and become insatiable.

Sports would be played in the nude. Kind of like the ancient Olympics. This would be professional sports or even a game of basketball in the park. Would be fun to see men and women running down the court or running a sprint race or high jump etc.

The moment a man fucks a woman who is already a mother or an older sister, her adult daughters and younger sisters all get sexually aroused and in heat for him. They know that a man who can sexually conquer their mother or older sister is a good match and want him too. This has somehow evolved as a trait in women and is a part of their neurological wiring.

This ends up in multiple polygynous arrangements where step-fathers become lovers to their adult step-daughters.

An impossible universe where people understand the difference between love and infatuation. Where being in love accounts for something & motivates guys to actually want to fight for their relationship (in a healthy way) as opposed to running away at the first sight of difficulty.

A world without organized religion.
I'd love organized religions that are based around fetishes, incest, etc.

• One religion loves to practice sibling incest.
  • Another loves to practice sisterly polygyny (one man marrying multiple sisters).
  • One has a man marrying a woman and sharing her with her own brother.
  • Another is focused on MFMF poly marriages - free for all type arrangements.
  • Every fetish or specific sexual arranagement has an overarching religion leading to like 30 different faiths and little subfaiths inside

It works well to be in a religion because you can be in a community where people understand your challenges and fetishes, but conversion is allowed.

You can identify your faith and one immediately knows you are married to your sister, or that you share your wife with her brother, or that you are poly, etc.

I'd love organized religions that are based around fetishes, incest, etc.

• One religion loves to practice sibling incest.
  • Another loves to practice sisterly polygyny (one man marrying multiple sisters).
  • One has a man marrying a woman and sharing her with her own brother.
  • Another is focused on MFMF poly marriages - free for all type arrangements.
  • Every fetish or specific sexual arranagement has an overarching religion leading to like 30 different faiths and little subfaiths inside

It works well to be in a religion because you can be in a community where people understand your challenges and fetishes, but conversion is allowed.

You can identify your faith and one immediately knows you are married to your sister, or that you share your wife with her brother, or that you are poly, etc.
Whats the opposite of atheist? Someone who believes and follows all religion? Cause that's what I'd me in your universe

Back