Defeat and humilliation

Belcebubas

Virgin
Hey! I recetly read this story Single Combat by @narg and I'm absolutely thrilled. The story is about a powerful Amazon Queen who, in order to prevent a bloodbath, defies a barbarian invader warlord to a single combat in the city arena. Long story short, she is defeated in the most humiliating way and made to submit and serve her conqueror right there in the arena, in front of all the Amazons that once respected her. You know where it goes.

Of course, I would love to know your opinion on the story, but, mainly, I wanted to ask if you know more stories with themes like that: a powerful woman authority (warrior, princess, president haha, whatever) that is shown her place, defeated, and humiliated. I really need your wisdom!!

Wrong forum... you're looking for the looking-for-story forum.

i did read one recently that was the male equivalent. Hetero king forced to do humiliating gay shit in front of his subjects. Can't remember the name though.

Hey! I recetly read this story Single Combat by @narg and I'm absolutely thrilled. The story is about a powerful Amazon Queen who, in order to prevent a bloodbath, defies a barbarian invader warlord to a single combat in the city arena. Long story short, she is defeated in the most humiliating way and made to submit and serve her conqueror right there in the arena, in front of all the Amazons that once respected her. You know where it goes.

Of course, I would love to know your opinion on the story, but, mainly, I wanted to ask if you know more stories with themes like that: a powerful woman authority (warrior, princess, president haha, whatever) that is shown her place, defeated, and humiliated. I really need your wisdom!!

What if said lady is made to submit to a *more* intimate bonding with her (presumably here) conqueress; she's already agreed with her that if the victrix wants it, the loser has to *marry* her? That'd be something that'd show her just the character content of the individual she's facing.

Back