Deep Cover (closed)

I shyly got on my knees. I bit my lip as I opened his trousers. My hands lightly brushed against his cock.

"Oh, Mr. Kent. You are so hard." His cock was nothing compared to my husband's, but I couldn't let him know that he would be easy to manage. I wet my lips and took him just partially into my mouth. I could have deep throated him no effort. I moaned softly.

I gasped when he took a hold of my hair. I choked and sputtered.

"I can't... Mr. Kent. You are just too big, you have to be gentle with me." I sighed.

Jack grinned as Ginny obediently unfastened his pants. Her hand slipped inside his boxers and enclosed his slender cock. She stroked him a bit before fishing it out.

Ginny paused, her eyes examining the hard, curving rod. No doubt impressed by his size, he figured. His several inches probably put her husband's to shame.

He groaned involuntarily when her tongue flicked around the swollen head. "Yesssss," he murmured through gritted teeth. He was already having to strain not to cum when she sucked at his swollen cockhead. He grabbed the hair at the back of her head urging her to take more of him.

"I can't... Mr. Kent. You are just too big, you have to be gentle with me

Jack smiled with triumph. He'd suspected Ginny's husband was a lightweight between his legs. Given her reaction to Jack's cock, Ginny must never have encountered a cock of decent size. Well, he'd show her just what a real dick felt like.

"I know. It must be tough to handle something so large," he acknowledged. "But you'll learn, don't worry. Now take as much of it as you can, Ginny."

Jack pushed at the back of her head, urging her to take his cock into her mouth again. The slender shaft was already a bright crimson with desire. The prospect of cuckolding another man always turned him on immensely and Ginny was easily the sexiest woman he'd ever been with. He was close to blowing his load, so he wanted to do so in her cute little mouth.

I did my very best to keep my doe eyed innocent act going. I moaned and whimpered as he grabbed my hair and pumped into my mouth.

He gritted his teeth and almost growled when he found his release. I swallowed his cum easily, but I didn't want him to think it was too easy. I stayed on my knees and shyly wiped my mouth with my hands.

"He can't know..." I whispered, but I had no fear. I knew my darling Max would know that it was just part of my mission. But even as I watched Jack's erection subside, I only thought of bedding Max.

"That's it. Suck it. Suck it!" Jack snarled as Ginny bobbed along his length. He grabbed her head with both hands and forced her down on him. Soon she'd taken him balls deep, his dick tickling the back of her throat.

His words became an unintelligible groan as he finally came. Two big spurts followed by a couple weak ones emptied his balls into Ginny's mouth. He clutched her head against him as he softened, his libido pleasantly satisfied.

"Fuuuuuck," he sighed aloud as he at last stepped back. "You're pretty damn good at sucking cock, Ginny," he declared with a leer. "Bet you're glad to finally have a big cock to work with."

Jack looked down at his dangling member. A red ring encircled the base where Ginny's lips had been wrapped. He smirked. He's have clean that off before Alison saw him, but he'd leave it on for now. He couldn't wait to get back upstairs and hang out with his host now that he'd just gotten a blowjob from the dumb idiot's hot wife.

He can't know...

Jack grinned. "Of course not, Ginny. Play your cards right and he never will. Next time, though, we'll have to have more time. I'll show you what it's like to be fucked by a real man."

He turned towards the door. "Best if we go up separately. And you should touch up your makeup." Jack grabbed up the case of liquor he'd purportedly come down here to fetch and headed back to the party.

I watched him leave with the bucket of iced down beer. I smoothed my hair and then made my way to the master bathroom. I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash and then checked my appearance in the mirror. I ran a brush through my hair. Then I made my way back to the wives.

Allie and Allison were chittering on the couch and sipping wine. I wanted them all to go home. I wanted to take Max to bed. I was thinking about his thick member and his strong hands on my breasts and I must have moaned out loud. Allie looked at me with a wicked smile.

"You have such a grin, Ginny. What are you thinking about?" Allie's voice was dripping with intrigue.

I stammered a little. "I think I am just hungry. The guys have been out there grilling forever."

I could feel the flush of my cheeks.

"You are hungry for your man." Allie giggled. "I am going to check on dinner." Allie took herself outside. I watched her as she managed to brush her body against Max.

"Boys when is the food going to be ready. We girls are getting lonely."

Jack and Liliya had been gone for a bit longer than I expected. The temptation to check on them nagged at the back of my mind. But I had to trust her to get the job done. So I stuck to my role: amiable host and cook.

At long last, Jack returned carrying the alcohol he'd left to retrieve. He was his usual boisterous self, but there was a fresh glint in his eye. Whatever had happened downstairs had gone well for him.

Liliya appeared a minute later. I saw no sign of what had occurred. She was far too professional for that. Whatever she'd done or let Jack do was entirely masked. I felt my shoulders relax; I'd been right to trust her.

I felt Ali slide around beside me, a friendly hand on my shoulder. She leaned in as if casually inspecting my efforts on the grill, but I suspect the press of her left breast against my ribs was the actual intent. Despite her struggles with me last time, her sexual interest in me remained undiminished.

Boys when is the food going to be ready. We girls are getting lonely

The meat on the grill was about ready, so I announced it was time to eat. Our guests gathered around the food table, piling their plates with the bounty Liliya and I prepared. Community at its best.

I took the opportunity to get close to her. "Everything looks good," I said amiably. "Anything else we need?" I looked to her eyes to see if she was signaling whether our plan was on track.

I smiled at Max. I wanted him to know that all was going to plan. I had Jack Kent just where I wanted him.

I saw Allie's hand brush against the front of Max's jeans.

"That is some good looking meat, Max." Allie's voice rippled with her double entendre. I kept my face blank so that I could keep up my innocent routine. I gave Max a knowing look. I planned to seduce him in every way as soon as our house guests were fed and went home.

Though I'd expected no less from Liliya, I was still relieved to hear her confirm that everything was still on track. I merely nodded in return and focused on our guests.

The rest of the evening went smoothly. Our guest dined and drank. Liliya and I played the gracious hosts. It looked much like the similar parties we'd attended at their houses on prior occasions.

Jack an Alison continued to show signs of their predilections. Ali I hardly noticed. She was a gregarious person by nature, so I doubt anyone noticed that her casual contact with me so often meant her large breasts brushed against me. But her one whisperered aside to me was explicit and promised another sexual rendezvous in the near future.

As for Jack, he was also subtle. He was careful never to do it directly, but I caught a glimpsed reflection in a window a few times of him smiling at me when he wasn't directly in view. It wasn't a friendly grin. It was one of of superiority. One of of condescension.

I found an ember of anger heating within me. I knew the plan was to manipulate him by letting him think he was cuckolding me. Liliya would have done something to stoke his narcissistic personality. With proper deeding, he'd give her the info we needed purely as a way to demonstrate his superiority. So these secret smiles offer condescension were a good sign.

But I found myself resenting that condescension all the same. I wanted to show him how wrong he was. I wanted Liliya to confess that she desired me more and that her attraction to him was a lie.

Of course, I could not compromise the mission. Certainly Lili never would. But I found myself wishing things were otherwise.

Eventually after much more food, fellowship, and alcohol, our guests began to depart. It was another hour before the last of them said their goodbyes. As I closed the door behind them, I slumped against a wall momentarily. Tonight's mission was over. Finally.

I came up behind Max and pressed my body to his. I rubbed my plush breasts against his strong back and nuzzled against him. I reached back and took down my ponytail and shook down my dark hair.

"Love, I need you so." I whispered hungrily as I tugged at his shirt. "I want to feel you. I want you inside of me. I need you to feel how wet I am for you."

I slithered around him and began to remove his clothing. I didn't think we would make it upstairs. I needed his touch. I didn't want to be the cowering innocent girl that Jack craved, I wanted to be the sexual creature that Max allowed me to be. I guided his hands to pull off my sweater and I tugged off my jeans. I opened his jeans and almost cried out in delight when I saw his massive erection. It was so beautiful and perfect.

I had to taste it. I put him in my mouth and moaned around him. I coated my lips with the wetness on the tip.

"My love, I have been thinking of you all night. His cock was so small and useless compared to yours. He has been misinformed about his prowess."

Almost as soon as the last guest had departed, Liliya wrapped her arms about me and confessed her desires. The hardness of her nippies and the ache in her voice verified her sincerity.

We managed a few steps from the front door, but our forward progress slowed to a crawl as she began to disrobe me. At the foot of the stairs, I was down to my socks and shoes, with everything else pooled at my ankles and my shirt tossed aside. As Liliya siezed my cock, I lowered myself onto the third step before I lost my balance.

Liliya was down to her bra and panties, though the former was only just. Her swollen breasts spilled over and around her cups and her gorgeous nipples seemed ready to pierce the pink silk.

The luscious beauty wrapped her right hand as far as she could around my now solid erection. When her finger and thumb fell well short of encircling me, she trilled with delight and began

For a moment, I thought she might be soothing my male ego. Though I understood the need for her to use any means necessary to accomplish our missions for the motherland, I admit that I didn't much like the idea of her with another man. Certainly not a man like Jack. So perhaps Liliya praised me to make me feel better.

But as her she continued taking long, appreciative licks of my huge cockhead, herself praise remained increasingly effusive. Meanwhile, her free hand was feverishly fingering herself with wanton delight. Liliya clearly did not enthusiastically moan about how massive my cock was solely for my benefit. She definitively adored its enormity.

"Yesss," I groaned encouragingly as she took the fat knob into her throat the few inches she could manage. "I have been wanting to feel you against me all night! Oh, you feel so good!"

Liliya continued to alternate sucking on my throbbing cock with telling me in lurid detail what she'd done to Jack. My cock swelled inside her as my own desire intensified. I hoped I would live up to her expectations.

I looked up at him full of desire and passion.

"My love. Please, take me. Own me. Make me forget his touch." I sighed with pleasure when his fingers brushed my face lightly.I took his hand and guided it into my hair.

"No, tonight love me hard. Own me. Claim me, sweet husband." I got up from my knees. I gasped in pleasure when he grabbed me. He pushed me down on the stairs, face down. He shoved my thighs apart and one blissful thrust he was inside of me.

"Yes, just like that. That is what I wanted." I moaned in absolute relief and pleasure desperate for more.

No, tonight love me hard. Own me. Claim me, sweet husband.

I knew that when Liliya asked for such treatment, she meant it with great sincerity. I therefore flipped her over roughly. Liliya's trained reflexes quickly balanced herself, bracing herself with her arms.

My wife looked back over her shoulder at me. She then wiggled her ass at me, her thighs spread enough to give me a clear view of her naked sex. Recognizing her invitation, I approached her, using both hands to aim my throbbing cock.

Liliya squealed as I pushed into her. The tremendous girth stretched her tender flesh severely and I was not going slow. As soon as the enormous cockhead had forced through, I pushed nearly halfway inside.

When Liliya regained her breath, she gasped her approval.
"Yes, just like that. That is what I wanted."

I grabbed her hips, pressing my thumbs hard into her flesh. I lunged into her again, forcing my thick cock deeper into her until I was slamming into her cervix. Yet I didn't stop. I pistoned into her again and again, trying to batter down this barrier.

I could hear tears in her voice as she wailed beneath me, but I would not be dissuaded. I was going to fuck her till she begged for relief.

Back