Decadents & Dropouts OOC

-transforms into a pony-
Whee! Now there is a place
for the pony! :3

I thought of a very small kitty and a larger snake. They could perform magical dissappearance for us. And snakes eat mice as well. A pony?! tsk, it would make a mess on board. I do not want the ship to smell like a horse stable, or stepping into horse dung with my nice boots.

So...anyone mind if I poison Haerdon since he won't give up on Phyliss and bring you all his head?

Just checking so I don't god mod against your okay.

Hahahaha this half-dragon is easily pleased and he tends to be wiser than what he should be, something about wisdom of the dragon and passed down the ages or something like that HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dizzmenee!

How are you?

HI DE! I am good. How about you?
I hope everything is faring well at
yer place.

BELINDA! I am very insulted! XD I am a
well trained Pony! I use the potty
like a good pony should and EVERYTHING!
I even shoot out rainbows for your viewing
pleasure from by backside. It's a win/win
situation. :3

Ponies are only allowed on board if they

- use the potty and emptie the potty over board
- wipe their feet
- do not snort
- eat in silence
- wash the dishes after dinner

We may need to hire a druid to do the training...but I think we can manage that.

Q Q I AM A GOOD PONY!
DON'T I GET A SAY IN ANY
OF THIS!?

-after silence-

-whinnies- Heh. Pony talk.

Damn, I don't think I described it right. I guess you should think of the boat, the pier and most of the area in the docks lit up like there are police spotlights on them. So as an elf, the leader CAN see in the dark, but she wanted to do the whole "bright light of justice" intimidation thing.

She may be a ranger, but she likes to posture about like a damn paladin XD. Stupid paladins...

So, everything is lit around the boat. Now for a hint: Have you planned to get the whitestag into a fight with the crew?

I have ideas for a fight if it comes to that. But really they just want to capture Z so he'll surrender and I may or may not have planned for the dramatic return of Relic with DormantEvil....

I'm not saying you guys can't attack them. You can do whatever you want. They're tough, well trained, and those six guys are immune to direct magic. So they can't be hit by the direct fireball, but it can still light the ground around them on fire. They also can't be healed or aided with magic in any form if someone were to say...hit them with a large sword...

Anyways, the goal for me writing the White Stags isn't to force you to fight some stupid battle. Z's character wasn't really going to fit if I just had him hop on the boat and tag along. So this is just an overly complicated and dramatic way of getting him to end up with you guys and exposing that he is a doppelganger. I guess I just don't like characters explaining themselves in a big exposition.

It should also be a bonding experience for all of our characters. Just a firm reminder that there are people who want to and could kill us all just for being what we are. I know no one likes having "bad guys" be obviously stronger than their characters, but there are going to be people stronger than us. Sticking together as a group would be our best way to avoid and escape them.

After much deliberation and consideration.
(Not really. It was actually quite easy)
I have decided that stalking everyone's posts
is not only creepy, but not very productive.
So Dizzy is going to join as the group's first
sea-faring, "monster." I will have Slyph up in
a few.

-eyes Professor Nid- Way to go butt head.....

Naunet-1.jpg

Name:
Naunet

The concept of time in terms of age is irrelevant to under sea folk. Once you have proved yourself to be mature, usually involving a test of your intelligence, strength and maturity, you are an adult. In that sense, Naunet has proven herself as an adult and is as such.

Race:
"Sea Ghost," A creature mistaken for Undine, in which young women take on the corporeal form of water when submerged (While still maintaining a humanoid shape) but are crystalline. When above water they solidify into the female human form.

Tall:
Four-feet, eleven inches

Bodytype:
Slender, with legs and arms built to withstand strong currents when swimming against it.

Weight:
One-hundred and thirteen pounds

Hair:
Most often pale with stains of green from the algae.

Further description:
Naunet is generally small in appearance, making it easier to course through rives, streams, lakes and large bodies of water without being seen. Her hair is long and usually littered with sea weed and shells she has collected from the water's depths. This also acts as her primary clothing for Naunet is generally nude when in her human form. Clothing serves no purpose to sea folk.

Equipment:
A bag comprised of sinews that carries: Shells, beads, pearls, dried starfish and a few daggers carved from coral.

Abilities:
Other than the ability to completely become the waters she occupies, Naunet can usually stale the flow of water or speed it up. The larger the body of the water, the harder it is to do. A torrent body of water such as an ocean would be far beyond her ability. But a decent sized river would be a piece of cake. Naunet usually uses her gifts to allow ships carrying passengers safely through the rivers without hitting the jagged rocks below. Can purify tainted water with her body, as long as it is partly submerged, along with a few healing properties so long as fresh water is available.

You can think now of a way to get into the story. Either, you get omehow in contact after the boat has left (which can take some time), or maybe you find a reason to interact at the docks, which might help Phyliss to decide what she should do in this situation.

My opinion? Wait for the boat to leave then she runs in to us on the river. As for what Phyliss should do, probably just not piss off the hunters and see what Gryph would do. Since he is a trained fighter.

Thanks DE! ^^ Your approval
is what I aim for. Everyone needs
a water pal when they are going
to travel on a boat!

And as for waiting. I assumed I
would have too, and I am totally
cool with waiting. I have been following
along for like.. the last twenty pages
or so since joining. I have patience
in spades. :3

I want to punch the dood screwing
relic in the face right now. XD But