Dear X

Dear X,

I've been in shock all day. You are missed by many. Thank you for the impact you made on my life, which you may not even know. I wish I could have had more time to know you more, but am so grateful for the time I was given.

Sally
 
Dear Wife,
Remember when you said that I said "horrible, horrible" things to you and when pressed you admitted that I actually said: "You're rude."
Remember my birthday present (that arrived after my birthday) from your parents that you put on a shelf and still haven't given me five months later even though I've asked about it?
Remember that Father's Day present this year that supposedly went to the wrong address but has mysteriously never arrived?
Remember me repeatedly asking you to stay in touch and send pictures of you and the kids when I travel? And do you remember apologizing after every trip because you never do?
Do you remember how hard I've worked on just listening to you and not fixing it? How I make time for both you and the kids? Or how 90% of the inside chores and 100% of the outside chores aren't even done by you?
Or maybe you've forgotten all of it just like you forget to take your clothes off the floor and put them in the dirty clothes basket - for weeks.
Fucking grow up, wife. Life is hard. And your laziness makes it harder. On all of us.

Love,
The Guy Who Comes Across as a Giant Dick but is Really Just Plain Fed Up
 
Dear X
The desire for a female to take my v card is intense. Being single sucks. Being horny and single sucks. Seeing friends get married and have a family while I'm still single is depressing and hard. Often I feel like my life is not where I'm suppose to be. But alas here I am just living and being I guess. No family, no home owned, renting, and just being. Oh well. Life feels like it never goes to plan.

Horny virgin single male
 
Dear X,

Some days, I just get tired... tired of not being able to say things.

I know nobody owes me a place at every table, and I’m not looking to be the center of all the worlds. But feeling like there are little circles you’re not quite part of… THAT can still hurt.

Maybe today I’m just a little more sensitive to it than usual. So I’m going to wave my little white flag, take a step back... and remind myself that I don’t need to fight for a place.

No hard feelings. Just a tender heart today.

Love,
that girl
 
Dear X,

You single-handedly made me hate what should be my dream job. I had to literally go out to the parking lot and scream into the void. I ran into a colleague on a smoke break, and I was so frustrated I almost asked him for a drag of his cigarette. I have never smoked in my life.
I am tired of having to fight for realism over your eternal and unrealistic optimism. Of you doubting my knowledge and experience at every turn. Of having to jump through your hoops and putting out your fires.
I wrote more, but after a few hours of sleep, I got a better perspective. Writing you this letter was cathartic.
I ordered a new T-shirt, new motto.
“DON’T LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN”.

🐝
 
Last edited:
Dear X,

You single-handedly made me hate what should be my dream job. I had to literally go out to the parking lot and scream into the void. I ran into a colleague on a smoke break, and I was so frustrated I almost asked him for a drag of his cigarette. I have never smoked in my life.
I am tired of having to fight for realism over your eternal and unrealistic optimism. Of you doubting my knowledge and experience at every turn. Of having to jump through your hoops and putting out your fires.
I wrote more, but after a few hours of sleep, I got a better perspective. Writing you this letter was cathartic.
I ordered a new T-shirt, new motto.
“DON’T LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN”.

🐝
I hope you find peace.
 
Back
Top