Daughter gets mother to try BBC

Donovan7777

Virgin
Daughter has bbc fuck buddy at college. She invites mom up for a mom/daughter weekend. Most has never strayed but falls prey to daughter’s bbc fuckbuddy. Three month's later mother and 18 year old younger daughter go visit and this daughter joins the club

It kind of sounds like a few of Silkstockingslover's stories, specifically "Queen of Spades" and "Black New World Order".

Both are super erotic and paint a very good picture of the world of the BBC fetish. I mean that literally for the latter, since it's an illustrated work.

I think that this could be a real fun cheating story. Mom visits her daughter and her boyfriend. I include black people in my stories without making a huge deal about it, and I'd do the same here. So I wouldn't bother with the interracial component here, beyond mentioning he's black. I do enjoy the contrast of skin tones and that's very erotic and worth mentioning. But if that's your thing, by all means enjoy.

Mom has the opportunity to witness her daughter and boyfriend having sex, and is stunned by the physical prowess of the young man. It's all she can think about for days. Her own husband is a good guy, but is merely competent in the bedroom. How she longs to be hammered until she's breathless and exhausted.

One afternoon she's home alone with the young man, who is taking a nap. She can't help herself and finds herself at his bedside, slowly drawing the covers off his naked body. She is in awe of his chiseled physique. It is breathtaking.

Her hand hovers over his impressive cock and she's fighting her better judgement, until his hand grasps hers gently and lowers it down to his cock. She gasps as she sees his eyes open and feels his cock hardening beneath her fingers. Her whole body is electrified when he sits up and kisses her.

They begin an epic affair. The girlfriend is always a one and done lover because of the intense experience. But her mother. Her mother can take it again and again, until they are both spent. She wants all he can give her.
They both know it's not going to last, but they are gonna enjoy it while they can.

Swear this scenario has been done already. Definitely mother-daughter. Sure you could do it again though.

But why not subvert it? Go with BSC. Something about small black cocks really does it for her. Itty bitty black micropenises are what really fan her flames.

Swear this scenario has been done already. Definitely mother-daughter. Sure you could do it again though.
Of course it has. There are no new ideas in erotica. The best you can hope for is to take the old idea, put your personal spin on it, and do it really well so that readers don't mind you've given them an old trope. The trick, I've found, is to accept that and embrace it. As an artist who's always strived for originality, that was tough for me.

It's a fresh, original idea. I love it! How come nobody ever thought of something along these lines?!!!!!!

Of course it has. There are no new ideas in erotica. The best you can hope for is to take the old idea, put your personal spin on it, and do it really well so that readers don't mind you've given them an old trope. The trick, I've found, is to accept that and embrace it. As an artist who's always strived for originality, that was tough for me.

I feel that's not true. There are wide avenues to explore right at your footsteps. There are reasons why people avoid them, but it does not mean they don't exist.

"Mom, you've got to try this thing called BBC! It's so great!"

"I don't know dear... I tried BBC before, but I just didn't like the taste."

"What? You never told me that. But, it's totally different now, it's like, been upgraded."

"Hmmm... let me ask your father. CHARLIE! CHARLIE! SARAH'S ON THE PHONE! SARAH SAYS SHE WANTS ME TO TRY SOME BBC!"

(muttering)

"NO! BBC, NOT ABC."

(inaudible yelling)

"WELL I KNOW I TRIED BEFORE, BUT SARAH SAYS IT'S DIFFERENT NOW! DOESN'T TASTE AS BAD!"

(inaudible yelling)

"NO! IM NOT GONNA ASK THEM ABOUT FIRED CHICKEN RECIPES, STOP THAT!"

(inaudible yelling)

"DON'T SAY THAT, SARAH CAN HEAR YOU! A SINGLE ART CLASS ISN'T GONNA KILL HER!"

(inaudible yelling)

"I'M NOT SAYING THAT EITHER!!! IF THOSE TICKETS ARE SO IMPORTANT, YOU CAN CALL HER AND TELL HER YOURSELF!"

(inaudible yelling)

FINE, I'LL GET SOME POTATO SALAD AND CHERRIES ON THE WAY BACK!"

(inaudible yelling)

"OK, Sarah, I coming down to give it another shot. Your dad says he loves you and that he's so proud of you for getting all A's on your first semester."

"...Thanks, mom. Tell daddy I love him."

Back