Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
(((hugs))) You'll be fine. Just focus on the good, the rest will work itself out. :rose:

Deep down, I know it will be fine. I know I'm working myself up for no good reason. The doubt is still there though, something I can't swallow and let go of.

Plus, I really hate flying.

She'll be more than fine!!! :heart:

Hugs and congrats, Photo!
So, this Daddy.. anyone we know?:rolleyes:

He is a fellow Lit member, and frequently posts on the Playground. He's silly, witty, and always there with a kind word when people need it. He's slightly off, but that's one of the things I love about him. And, he is probably the least likely suspect, but anyone who stalks either of us could figure it out relatively quickly.

Why are hump days the hardest days to get through I mean in math class which is 3 hours long BTW I was falling asleep

hump me day? sign me up. cmere lil girl.

kamel1.jpg

He is a fellow Lit member, and frequently posts on the Playground. He's silly, witty, and always there with a kind word when people need it. He's slightly off, but that's one of the things I love about him. And, he is probably the least likely suspect, but anyone who stalks either of us could figure it out relatively quickly.

Awesome!!!! Happy Hump Day hugs to you both! I really need to find time for decent stalking... I've been a slacker! ;)

Ra and RJ, you know I adore you both, right? :D

Awesome!!!! Happy Hump Day hugs to you both! I really need to find time for decent stalking... I've been a slacker! ;)

Ra and RJ, you know I adore you both, right? :D
Ditto, Cookie..

Yeah, I did a little stalking but can't figure it out. I've got a couple suspects, but I figure it Photo wants to tell us, she will :heart:

Just wanted to say HI.

Work is super busy. I'm super tired. Just checking in.

I don't post in here very often; even when I am am around. But I do read and I wanted to thank the brave girls/women who spoke out against a wrong.

I'm not particularly quiet about being a rape survivor in general. There are parts of my past that I have overcome and talk about in my work, but there are also a lot of times when I keep quiet. I still hold the secret of my sexual abuse at a very young age. I don't know..it just humbled and warmed me to "meet" people in an environment outside of my work who are willing to be open.

Rambles.. :) Thanks for making me feel less alone x

I don't post in here very often; even when I am am around. But I do read and I wanted to thank the brave girls/women who spoke out against a wrong.

I'm not particularly quiet about being a rape survivor in general. There are parts of my past that I have overcome and talk about in my work, but there are also a lot of times when I keep quiet. I still hold the secret of my sexual abuse at a very young age. I don't know..it just humbled and warmed me to "meet" people in an environment outside of my work who are willing to be open.

Not rambling, just speaking :)

How is everyone doing? Not to tired I hope

I am just listening to my iPod it has Beyonce, Alicia keys, lady GaGa, Evanescence,

Hi, Beth!

Thank you for sharing and for knowing we're a (generally) safe haven. :heart:
I always welcome pm's and I do keep them private, should you ever want to talk. :)

Big hugs, sweetie!!!

Echoing Cookie here. We're glad you feel welcome, Beth. (hugs)

Ok, I did Just Dance instead of my usual walk this afternoon...*insert pooped emoticon*

I wrote my resume..but I may write a second one that has nothing to do with my degreed field. WHY? Well, because I'm not opposed to working outside that field even if I don't have experience in it. I'm actually pretty good with gainful employment doing something I might have fun in whether I make a million or not. I'm really not picky.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day. :rose: I may or may not visit the forum again this evening. It all just depends..{echo}*depends...depends...depends..*

Echoing Cookie here. We're glad you feel welcome, Beth. (hugs)

Ok, I did Just Dance instead of my usual walk this afternoon...*insert pooped emoticon*

I wrote my resume..but I may write a second one that has nothing to do with my degreed field. WHY? Well, because I'm not opposed to working outside that field even if I don't have experience in it. I'm actually pretty good with gainful employment doing something I might have fun in whether I make a million or not. I'm really not picky.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day. :rose: I may or may not visit the forum again this evening. It all just depends..{echo}*depends...depends...depends..*

Don't be opposed to working outside your education field. I'm a computer programmer by EDUCATION, a cook by VOCATION.

(And PITA by birth :p )

Don't be opposed to working outside your education field. I'm a computer programmer by EDUCATION, a cook by VOCATION.

(And PITA by birth :p )
Shit..if I could get paid for being a pain in the ass... I'd be the RICHEST bee-yatch up in this here thread... hell, probably the entire East Coast..North America even... I mean... if we're talking about stuff I'm really good at... well, that right thar's my callin'.. :D:D

*hugs* It is always nice to feel less alone. Welcome.

Thank you for the well wishes everyone. Finally stopped throwing up at 6 am. Was a hell of a night.
Had to call my dad this morning to go get me some stuff with electrolytes in it as I hadn't kept water down for 11 hours.
Hopefully it'll help soon and some naps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back