Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only to six am? I wish I was a morning person.

Only on your third cup? I would be a jittery mess.

*sips her tea and feels embarrassed that she slept till ten*

When I don't have paperwork to get done for the office paperwork nazi, I get up at 3:45am.

When I do have paperwork, I get up at 3am. I actually need an alarm for that start time. I can't add hours to the end of the day so I catch up at the beginning. I am a morning person and get more done by 5am than some folks get done in a week. Then I'm out the door. That gives me more time to play, later. However, 3:45am comes very early when I am up till 1am having my fun!!!!!

I finish a pot of coffee by 10am or so. I only really need the first two cups, but I like coffee so much I would drink two pots if I could manage a coffeemaker in my truck. Which reminds me I have to go clean my truck out as it is a shithole mess.

I don't judge people so sleep all you like! But once you get up, get it in gear.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

When I don't have paperwork to get done for the office paperwork nazi, I get up at 3:45am.

When I do have paperwork, I get up at 3am. I actually need an alarm for that start time. I can't add hours to the end of the day so I catch up at the beginning. I am a morning person and get more done by 5am than some folks get done in a week. Then I'm out the door. That gives me more time to play, later. However, 3:45am comes very early when I am up till 1am having my fun!!!!!

I finish a pot of coffee by 10am or so. I only really need the first two cups, but I like coffee so much I would drink two pots if I could manage a coffeemaker in my truck. Which reminds me I have to go clean my truck out as it is a shithole mess.

I don't judge people so sleep all you like! But once you get up, get it in gear.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I like to get up around 6am. I love the quiet of the morning and time to myself. If my h or son are home, I can run in solitude which I enjoy. I love my little girl lots but I am with her twenty-four seven (she even sleeps with me) and it is nice to have that time alone to just think and I run better without having her along on her bike or scooter. And I love accomplishing so much before lunch. I have been up late reading and now I am sleeping in and not getting things done. I need to set up my daughter's classroom and make sure I have the rest of my supplies for projects and experiments. Books are still coming in too.

I need to clean the inside of my car too. I grab the mail coming and going and leave the junk ones in the car. My little girl also has several articles of clothing in the back and too many things to keep her busy back there. Gotta get organized!

Time ticks by and deciding too much of a hectic day may not be the best thing, the hunt tickets are quietly passed on to someone else for use. Ignorance is bliss and HS merely shares out the rest of the coffee before settling into his favorite crossword....;)

I like to get up around 6am. I love the quiet of the morning and time to myself. If my h or son are home, I can run in solitude which I enjoy. I love my little girl lots but I am with her twenty-four seven (she even sleeps with me) and it is nice to have that time alone to just think and I run better without having her along on her bike or scooter. And I love accomplishing so much before lunch. I have been up late reading and now I am sleeping in and not getting things done. I need to set up my daughter's classroom and make sure I have the rest of my supplies for projects and experiments. Books are still coming in too.

I need to clean the inside of my car too. I grab the mail coming and going and leave the junk ones in the car. My little girl also has several articles of clothing in the back and too many things to keep her busy back there. Gotta get organized!

I've spent my entire adult life being measured on what I've gotten done. It's really hard not doing it to others. I have to with my employees, as it is part of my job. I have guys tell me all day why something can't get done. I have to be hard on them sometimes. Sometimes it is hard to turn off.

Cuddling with my Littles helps a lot:heart:

I've spent my entire adult life being measured on what I've gotten done. It's really hard not doing it to others. I have to with my employees, as it is part of my job. I have guys tell me all day why something can't get done. I have to be hard on them sometimes. Sometimes it is hard to turn off.

Cuddling with my Littles helps a lot:heart:

I just have that type of personality. I love lists and marking them off. I sometimes add things that I have done just so I can mark them off. :eek: Order gives me a sense of calm. I do not like chaos.

How many Littles do you have, SW? :eek:

I just have that type of personality. I love lists and marking them off. I sometimes add things that I have done just so I can mark them off. :eek: Order gives me a sense of calm. I do not like chaos.

How many Littles do you have, SW? :eek:

Figure of speech, I like to play but I'm no playa'. Cheaters never prosper.

Figure of speech, I like to play but I'm no playa'. Cheaters never prosper.

Some Daddy/little relationships involve more than one little or Daddy and if it works for them that is great. I personally take Daddy/little very seriously and only one on one. It is one of the reasons why I have been Daddy-less for so long. Time is also a problem for me, I want to be able to give it the attention that type of relationship needs.

But at any other time witty banter and teasing is fun. I love goofing off in the threads, it is a great tension tamer. I think you are beginning to experience that yourself. Btw, you have over 100 posts and you can have an avatar. :)

Some Daddy/little relationships involve more than one little or Daddy and if it works for them that is great. I personally take Daddy/little very seriously and only one on one. It is one of the reasons why I have been Daddy-less for so long. Time is also a problem for me, I want to be able to give it the attention that type of relationship needs.

But at any other time witty banter and teasing is fun. I love goofing off in the threads, it is a great tension tamer. I think you are beginning to experience that yourself. Btw, you have over 100 posts and you can have an avatar. :)

I'm sorry if I've come off crass or insensitive. I never meat to do that. It is against what I am about.

Hello sexy baby girl, Serene, and Stone guy. Hello everyone!

Stone, it was nice hearing from you. IMO you are a nice addition to this thread and I wish you the "best".

Baby girl (best), I wanted to tell you (best) about an awesome phone app Nike has for runners. It's free and tracks your route, speed, distance etc etc via GPS, you (best) should try it out. :kiss:

Stone, isn't the Serene one the best? Just sayin :)

Stone, it was nice hearing from you. IMO you are a nice addition to this thread and I wish you the "best".

Baby girl (best), I wanted to tell you (best) about an awesome phone app Nike has for runners. It's free and tracks your route, speed, distance etc etc via GPS, you (best) should try it out. :kiss:

*BLUSHES*

Hello, Daddy. :kiss:

Yes she is.

seems to be on everyones agenda lol

hiya sereneone :). hope you're well?

I have been staying up TOO LATE reading. Easier to read when everyone is asleep and not interrupting me. But then I am tired, cranky and achy the next day. :( Did I mention at times, nonsensical?:eek:

Going to take some pain reliever, maybe it will help.

What have you been up to?

I have been staying up TOO LATE reading. Easier to read when everyone is asleep and not interrupting me. But then I am tired, cranky and achy the next day. :( Did I mention at times, nonsensical?:eek:

Going to take some pain reliever, maybe it will help.

What have you been up to?

:( im sorry to hear - was it a good book? and try green tea. it helps with the mood without the caffein jitters.

if it's too hot, ice the tea and add lemon and honey. i can drink it all day lol.

just being lazy and enjoying the sunday. i might meet one of my brothers later, he is going thru a hard time :(

Hi everyone. I'm hittin' the wall with chores. I might take a short break from working and treat myself to some tea and honey myself. Too much coffee already.

:( im sorry to hear - was it a good book? and try green tea. it helps with the mood without the caffein jitters.

if it's too hot, ice the tea and add lemon and honey. i can drink it all day lol.

just being lazy and enjoying the sunday. i might meet one of my brothers later, he is going thru a hard time :(

It was this book about the day to day lives of both the servants and the upper crust during the Edwardian times.

Then too, homeschooling books on the best curriculum and how-to, etc.

I am sorry to hear your brother is having it rough. Lucky for him he has a sister like you. :)

I am drinking peach iced tea now, but I do have green tea in the cabinet. I want to take a cat nap...:cattail:

It was this book about the day to day lives of both the servants and the upper crust during the Edwardian times.

Then too, homeschooling books on the best curriculum and how-to, etc.

I am sorry to hear your brother is having it rough. Lucky for him he has a sister like you. :)

I am drinking peach iced tea now, but I do have green tea in the cabinet. I want to take a cat nap...:cattail:

cat naps are the best!! i love them!

so you were very busy all night... no wonder you are tired.

this brother goes through this every few months, but i do think he will ask his boyfriend to leave, tho. it will make my other brothers happy. they never liked him. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back