Cut or uncut? Inexperienced and want to learn…

I've had both and enjoy both, but prefer uncut as long as he keeps it clean. He doesn't have to clean it every two minutes... but if he developed good habits and maintained them from an early age, then he should be clean enough to suck at any time. I've encountered a couple of uncut cocks that were not clean and I let them know right away I wasn't interested. On the other hand, I've also encountered a few uncut that didn't pass muster in the cleanliness department. It is always more enjoyable when a cock smells nice and tastes nice! A nice foreskin can be wonderful for running your tongue inside and enjoying the feel. Plus, there is docking! I am uncut and I have docked with some uncut men in the past and it is a wonderful experience.

Had both and both are tasty in unique ways. I agree with you 100%. Variety is the spice of life when it comes to cock-sucking!

I love sucking both cut and uncut cocks. Uncut cocks have a wonderful bonus feature, foreskin which can be thin and tight or thick and loose. I love to suck balls and to slide my tongue inside the 'skin and slide all around the head.

I love sucking both cut and uncut cocks. Uncut cocks have a wonderful bonus feature, foreskin which can be thin and tight or thick and loose. I love to suck balls and to slide my tongue inside the 'skin and slide all around the head.
Thats the dream, I have a long loose foreskin, and find willing women partner to give the foreskin the attention it needs is quite a difficult task, might have to find a willing male partner

I was 54 yrs old when I saw my first uncut cock. I was a little uncomfortable at first, but soon found it delightful.

My new partner was very clean and very much a grower. When only slightly aroused he had long and loose foreskin. Running my tongue inside was tasty fun.
As I did that, he hardened and grew into his foreskin. I had to be cautious when he was fully hard. If my mouth depleted his natural lube, his foreskin rubbing on his head was not comfortable.

Learning and taking his direction on pleasure improved my oral skills for all cock.

I was 54 yrs old when I saw my first uncut cock. I was a little uncomfortable at first, but soon found it delightful.

My new partner was very clean and very much a grower. When only slightly aroused he had long and loose foreskin. Running my tongue inside was tasty fun.
As I did that, he hardened and grew into his foreskin. I had to be cautious when he was fully hard. If my mouth depleted his natural lube, his foreskin rubbing on his head was not comfortable.

Learning and taking his direction on pleasure improved my oral skills for all cock.
Are you the girl of my dreams.. love the appreciation for the foreskin, would love to hear more.

my wife has never had an uncut cock as we are in Ireland. She has never expressed ant curiosity. When I lived in the US a few women I was with were put off by it.

I was not curious or interested until my first.
I had been sexting and exchanging pics with a guy for months. In every pic, his foreskin was pulled back, so I didn't know until the first time I had him in my hand about to suck.

I licked up and down his shaft and as he was moaning, under my spell, I confessed I had never even seen an uncut cock let alone touched or tasted. He was patient and loving. Treated this like an erotic experience to teach.

It could have gone terribly wrong. Very glad it didn't.
After 37 years being sexually active with only one man, I leaned many, many wonderful things. A 54 yr old sexual rookie.

Back