Cunninglus

it's funny - there are all these guys & hell, gals that love eating pussy but honestly in my sexual experience I've not had one that even acted like he liked it....I admit when I was younger (& fucking stupid) i was afraid to express my wishes to have it done....when I get the opportunity, I'm going to make sure my daughter knows she shouldn't turn it down :devil:

it's funny - there are all these guys & hell, gals that love eating pussy but honestly in my sexual experience I've not had one that even acted like he liked it....I admit when I was younger (& fucking stupid) i was afraid to express my wishes to have it done....when I get the opportunity, I'm going to make sure my daughter knows she shouldn't turn it down :devil:

You obviously were with the wrong guys. Every chance I get I am down between my wife's legs. It is something I throughly enjoy.

There are alot of men and women that love giving oral pleasure and I am sure if you try you will find one to pleasure you just the way you want.The one thing I noticed is that the fantasies on lit can set the bar very high, but down here in reality we are all still striving to reach the levels of ecstasy that we have imagined are possible while fantasizing and fapping to our hearts content.Real life mutual pleasure with a great lover is a constant work in progress. Communication and patience is key. Imo. :heart:

There is nothing better than the scent and taste of an aroused woman!

I love eating pussy. I love the smell. I love the taste. I love licking and sucking on it. I love it when a woman squeezes her thighs a bit when she cums. Feeling her thighs tremble as she nears orgasm.

That is very good advice. Tell your daughter to let him lick and suck and worship her pussy and for her to be verbal and move a lot when he or she is eating her. Even if she thinks she is "not clean enough" never say no. From my point of view this is what happens. The partner starts down and the Lets just say wife here "wiffy" says oh not tonight honey I am not clean don't do that. Hubby heard "I don't like that" given a few years of this hubby just stops trying because if he hears " I don't like that enough" he belives wiffy does not want it ever. No more cunnilingus and wiffy thinks hubby doesn't care about her. Women Men face rejection so often they finaly say the hell with it. IMHO. We do care but we are not made of rhino skin.

I admit I love 2 have my pussy licked & sucked BUT I have a problem - hub says he loves 2 but he doesn't do it nearly often enough & then complains it's me that won't let him (hhmmm....usually after I've stated the obvious THEN he wants 2).
My online dom claims he loves 2 eat pussy & tells me all the ways he will - which sounds a hell of alot better than the little bit of licking I get about once every 6 to 8 weeks.

I guess it's like sucking/eating cock - I love 2 but I suppose there r women that don't. My dom tells me I have 2 ask 4 it as men need 2 know - your opinion: ladies do u have 2 ask? men do u wait 2 b asked?

Going back to the original post here.

Wait to be asked? No.

Talk about it? Why? Oh gracious me. You've tantalized her, got most of her clothes off - her panties get pulled down - and that lovely jewel is right there in your face. Ask? Hell no!! Take her - uhm, I mean, oh crap. Screw the polite beta male crap. You want to press your face in like a pig in a feed trough and sate your appetite? Get it done!! Get your face all sloppy with her juices.

This does NOT mean chow down like there is no tomorrow, screw her and what she wants blah blah. Time for your best technique. Tease, deft licks to start - use your mouth to make love to her labia - nibble, kiss her lips, run your tongue up and down, kiss and rub your face on her mons, leave her clit to just about the last - and savor those juices...

And on channel 4, we present pictures of kittens and puppies. And on channel 6, unicorns; oh look a rainbow...

Personally I prefer giving analingus to cunnilingus, but that's just me.

Her on her knees in front of you - a banquet of delights awaits...

Your face brushing against her silky smooth ass cheeks - each shiver of hers a positive feedback to your rising lust. Kisses, licks, nibbles on her flesh. She sighs as you move closer to her rosebud.

A teasing moment or two as you savor her pussy - her juices fill your mouth. Then the flat of your tongue runs along that smooth muscle of her anal ring.

She purrs.

Yep.

i love eating pussy

Eating pussy is my favorite sexual activity. I love the feeling of running my tongue up and down her slit, slipping a finger of two into her pussy, and wrapping my lips around her clit where I alternate between gentle sucking and running the tip of my tongue across it. I'll keep as long as it takes to bring forth a shattering climax...nothing better than making a woman cum that way.

I adore eating a girl out and could do it for ages.
My favourite would have to be facesitting where the girl holds my head and just uses it as her own personal sex toy. If she was talking dirty at the same time it would just be a dream 'cum' true :)

Am glad to..

Am glad to see this thread revitalized.

And it is wonderful how some women are so especially turned on by being eaten, by the special attention to their pleasure...... in that delicious way.

G

The Mr and I have been together more than 10 years, married for half of them. In the beginning years I didn't ask and he never did it. Turns out he had a bad experience with a previous partner who gave no feedback and left him to guess what she liked and he thought he was awful. He couldn't have been more wrong! I convinced him to give it a go one night. Oddly enough we were on a trip and staying with family. I almost bit a hole in a pillow that night. Ever since I don't even have to ask. Sometimes he even asks me if he can...talk about THE LIFE

Back