Cunninglus

Sometime we guys have good intentions we just need it worked out for us clearly.

I know a lot of women act like it's some sort of deficiency in guys, but I just think it's part of how we're socialized. we're taught to never be satisfied with ourselves, so we can never just be comfortable, always trying to intuit what people are thinking, while guys are more or less comfortable in their own skin, so they don't have our constant need to figure out people around them.

we get frustrated that you aren't constantly trying to figure out what we're thinking the same way we do to you... but in your minds, everything is fine. if we wanted something, we'd tell you.

I've never met a pussy that I didn't want to eat, lick, and suck on... can go at it for hours (if allowed). Love the feeling when her thighs begin to squeeze and she grinds against my tongue.

I feel sad for the women that have to ask for it.

Just tell him directly, that you want him to lick your pussy. Some people are very bad at hints and cues, so you have to be direct with them.

As for those, who complain about their girlfriend/wife not wanting them to lick their pussy, you must always keep in mind the cardinal rule of oral sex: Just because you are doing something with your tongue, this doesn't mean that you are being gentle about it.
And sucking is usually better than licking :devil:

I know a lot of women act like it's some sort of deficiency in guys, but I just think it's part of how we're socialized. we're taught to never be satisfied with ourselves, so we can never just be comfortable, always trying to intuit what people are thinking, while guys are more or less comfortable in their own skin, so they don't have our constant need to figure out people around them.

we get frustrated that you aren't constantly trying to figure out what we're thinking the same way we do to you... but in your minds, everything is fine. if we wanted something, we'd tell you.

Well said. Men by nature are fixers.if we know there is a problem we want to fix it. If wee don't realize there is a problem we are sitting for one to pop up.

Never asked

Back in the day when sex was still a possibility for me I don't remember asking. If she was up for sexI might start with cunnilingus. After she orgasmed I might continue or move on to intercourse.

Often back to sucking pussy after I came. Or maybe I hadn't cum yet and would delay that by going down again.

For me climax meant the end so if there was time I would keep my penis hard and wanting relief by a little fucking and a lot more sucking.

Ask / Order Him

With out panties or with really skimpy ones, hike up your dress or skirt and sit down in a chair, couch or up against a head board and just say"Honey would you please come over here and pleasure me".

I know I couldn't say no to that.

I admit I love 2 have my pussy licked & sucked BUT I have a problem - hub says he loves 2 but he doesn't do it nearly often enough & then complains it's me that won't let him (hhmmm....usually after I've stated the obvious THEN he wants 2).
My online dom claims he loves 2 eat pussy & tells me all the ways he will - which sounds a hell of alot better than the little bit of licking I get about once every 6 to 8 weeks.

I guess it's like sucking/eating cock - I love 2 but I suppose there r women that don't. My dom tells me I have 2 ask 4 it as men need 2 know - your opinion: ladies do u have 2 ask? men do u wait 2 b asked?

Back