Cum fetish

Omg! Very hot visuals. I've been with some kinky partners before, but have never gotten to indulge in my cum fetish so thoroughly. Quite envious of those who do!

I often think about having a woman straddle my face after another man has cum inside her and licking the cum from her pussy. that is a favourite fantasy of mine.
I'd love to be lying underneath her and he is fucking her 'doggy style' then she drops down and puts her cum dripping cunt in my face to be licked clean. I'm hard just thinking about it.

Just visualizing the same thing.

dripping cunt

I'd love to be lying underneath her and he is fucking her 'doggy style' then she drops down and puts her cum dripping cunt in my face to be licked clean. I'm hard just thinking about it.

It was many great afternoons doing this; IT stimulates all the senses. I miss it.

Last edited:
wow, it's been so long since I've posted on here. I am glad to see the cum fetishists are still out there.

I've had both a guy lick another guys' cum from me and a guy lick his own. Both were unbelievably hot and make me wish more guys were up for it!

I still have an unfulfilled fantasy of having a bukake type thing where several guys masturbate and cover me in cum.

wow, it's been so long since I've posted on here. I am glad to see the cum fetishists are still out there.

I've had both a guy lick another guys' cum from me and a guy lick his own. Both were unbelievably hot and make me wish more guys were up for it!

I still have an unfulfilled fantasy of having a bukake type thing where several guys masturbate and cover me in cum.

Sign me up!

Glad to see you back ;)
Count me in!

The idea of licking up my own cum is a big turn on for me. I've done it once or twice, once after coming on my ex-wife's face and mouth (which was the one and only time she ever let me cum there) and then giving her a deep, deep kiss. She was shocked, and I think more than a little freaked out, so I never went there again. Once, while banging her from behind, I pulled out because I was getting too close and wanted to chill for a few minutes to make it last. I guess I misjudged how close I was and sort of "half" came, letting a few spurts loose but not my whole load. (That's the only time that has ever happened to me; wish I could half-cum all the time!) Anyway, it came out on her ass, slid down her crack and, being the ass man/anal perv that I am, I quickly got my face in there and licked it off her asshole and cleaned up her crack. It was one of the hottest things I've ever done, and a huge turn-on, but once again, it freaked her out.

All that being said, seeing these posts about licking another guy's cum off a woman's body was a real turn on for me, and the idea has me pretty hot to try it. Not so much in the sense of a cream-pie, but OFF of her body, or from her mouth (I especially like that idea) sounds like the way to go. Seeing the videos posted here of the guy's licking up their own spew (especially when there's more than one guy going at the girl) got my pretty hard. A question, though: anyone know of any videos that don't involve an actual cream-pie, where a guy licks another guy's cum off of the woman? Or even better, out of her mouth?

where's the signup sheet?

My former tgirl room mate, was fascinated by my cum fetish. We were basically a couple whilst living together, and my fetish for jizz is well a fetish after all, I always always swallow as much that lands in my mouth. I found her trying to see how much I actually like and get off on cum, I was awoken to have a hard cock about to come in my mouth-my mouth was wide open- did not even hesitate, lifted my head to take her into my mouth and well be a good cum slut. (I love sucking cock, but it would be boring without the ejaculation, I actually enjoy sucking cock, and as for the women who say jizz is disgusting and tastes bad... How can u woman NOT enjoy sucking a good dick? I love jizz.

seems like your team is assembling.....:D

Think about what SHE would like. You get more bang for your buck if you lick her erogenous zones.:cattail:

Tits are mostly just fat under skin, no matter what they look like to you. The nerve endings are more yummy in other places. hell, even her buttcheeks have more feeling when being licked than her boobs.
What are you guys talking about? Lol. I could almost..ALMOST.. come from having my boobs licked. And I like ass play. Sorry, but they are one of the most pleasurable and sensitive erogenous zones.

What are you guys talking about? Lol. I could almost..ALMOST.. come from having my boobs licked. And I like ass play. Sorry, but they are one of the most pleasurable and sensitive erogenous zones.

Would it get you any closer at all, if a guy were to lick his or another guy's cum from your boobs?

Id love to lick a guys cum of another girls body! But then again im a woman myself, even more hot :)

My girl friends used to warn me about how it tasted but when I finally did I didn't mind it, I kind of liked it, probably gross to say but i do like the taste, It's different.
So have you told your friends tey need to reconsider?

Back