Cuckold story

Cuckwannabe111

Experienced
I would love to help someone write a cuckold story. I can add the input and mindset of the cuck, while you add the input and mindset of the wife and/or the bull. I know this is far fetched, but imagine 3 separate people collaborating on one story. One, a cuckold or guy who wishes he was a cuck...two, a hotwife or woman that wants to be in that lifestyle.. three, a bull or at least a man who enjoys fucking married women. To have the nuances of all 3 personalities displayed in one story would be pretty amazing, I think. If anyone would like to take part, please, feel free to send me a message and we can work on it. Also, I am not on here every day, so it would be a work in progress that may take some time.

Thanks

Hey Cuck, I have written a few stories on Lit all focused on cuckolding. I would love to get some ideas for the next saga of my characters. If you have time maybe you can read my stories/ give me sugestions on where to take it from here.

Hey Cuck, I have written a few stories on Lit all focused on cuckolding. I would love to get some ideas for the next saga of my characters. If you have time maybe you can read my stories/ give me sugestions on where to take it from here.
I have read a couple of your stories. It is an interesting element, for sure. I don't believe I could come in this late in the game and be of much assistance. I was thinking more along the lines of helping develop it from the beginning

The "idea" of three people entering a SRP together? Or, as you put it, "three people writing a story together"? So far, the only person who showed interest to your thread you shot down...
gotta be a story in your analysis somehow sweetie. Everybody loves a good threesome. except some of the trolls...

gotta be a story in your analysis somehow sweetie. Everybody loves a good threesome. except some of the trolls...
Yeah... I was trying to ask cuck what he was asking about "any interest"... He every explained "interest in what", exactly.

I am sorry. I may have misunderstood you. I was meaning coming up with a new story. The gentleman who responded, his story thread was at least 10 stories deep. I don't feel I could contribute in that sense.
Yeah... I was trying to ask cuck what he was asking about "any interest"... He every explained "interest in what", exactly.

I am sorry. I may have misunderstood you. I was meaning coming up with a new story. The gentleman who responded, his story thread was at least 10 stories deep. I don't feel I could contribute in that sense.

Ah, I see. Typically in Story Ideas people share their ideas they have for new stories. They don't exactly write a "personal ad" looking for a "hotwife" and "bull" to write stories with.
'

Id say, if you have ideas then share them here!  You may find someone interested.

Last edited:
I would love to help someone write a cuckold story. I can add the input and mindset of the cuck, while you add the input and mindset of the wife and/or the bull. I know this is far fetched, but imagine 3 separate people collaborating on one story. One, a cuckold or guy who wishes he was a cuck...two, a hotwife or woman that wants to be in that lifestyle.. three, a bull or at least a man who enjoys fucking married women. To have the nuances of all 3 personalities displayed in one story would be pretty amazing, I think. If anyone would like to take part, please, feel free to send me a message and we can work on it. Also, I am not on here every day, so it would be a work in progress that may take some time.

Thanks
Hey buddy - I've been planning on doing a cuckold/control story and it would be awesome to bounce ideas around and work on together!

Back