Creampies..and the men who lick them

It never made sense to me that men were so keen to have me savor it, but were so squeamish about it themselves.
That doesn't make any sense at all, does it.

Crazy world.

Bring it on, srgreene, bring it on....

It never made sense to me that men were so keen to have me savor it, but were so squeamish about it themselves.

I'm not really that squeamish. If I can make her cum again while I get to enjoy the overpowering smell of sex with my face in her crotch, I'll lick and suck her to orgasm as long as she wants.

Been my fantasy for a long time. Just thinking about picking out delicious mix of cum and pussy makes my cock drip with precum

I'm not really that squeamish. If I can make her cum again while I get to enjoy the overpowering smell of sex with my face in her crotch, I'll lick and suck her to orgasm as long as she wants.

^^^
That!

Yeah....THAT!....what Lucky Guy 49 said!
It's all about cumming again and again.... !!
:D

I lost my virginity to a girl older than I was and as soon as I came she made me lick her clean.
I've always enjoyed it.

I think your either into it or not, most not. But my wife finds it hot!

First time I slurped up a creampie in my wife, it was because I blew my load in her in 30 seconds. I felt bad, cause she didn't get her jollies yet, so I went down and went to town.
Saying she found it HOT is an understatement! She had the best orgasm I ever saw!
Wasn't something I wanted to do that first time, but it became something I wanted to do after that. And, it's something she wanted me to do. She had fantasies.....who knew?

First time I slurped up a creampie in my wife, it was because I blew my load in her in 30 seconds. I felt bad, cause she didn't get her jollies yet, so I went down and went to town.
Saying she found it HOT is an understatement! She had the best orgasm I ever saw!
Wasn't something I wanted to do that first time, but it became something I wanted to do after that. And, it's something she wanted me to do. She had fantasies.....who knew?
I know, I did kind of the same, I thought she might thnk it was gross, but she got into it and now loves it

My wife and I used to play a game who ever came 1st had to get the other one off with there tongue. Well this was a game that I always won. She was so horney she would cum in minutes. Of course I would cheat and stick her vibrator in her ass while I was fucking her how could she not cum 1st. Then one night she grabs the vibrator before I could get to it. The next thing I know the toy was in my ass. I came in about 2 minutes. I came so hard and loved cleaning out every drop of cum. After this night I found this was a game that I loved to lose. Plus it made me so horney eat my cum that I was hard all over again. We could play this all night.đź’‹

Back when mine used to let me see her and fuck her I would eat my cream pie from her at home and on vacation, Canada Bahamas Ireland Tahiti and Moorea. I planed on doing it in many other countries but she cut me off.

My wife and I used to play a game who ever came 1st had to get the other one off with there tongue. Well this was a game that I always won. She was so horney she would cum in minutes. Of course I would cheat and stick her vibrator in her ass while I was fucking her how could she not cum 1st. Then one night she grabs the vibrator before I could get to it. The next thing I know the toy was in my ass. I came in about 2 minutes. I came so hard and loved cleaning out every drop of cum. After this night I found this was a game that I loved to lose. Plus it made me so horney eat my cum that I was hard all over again. We could play this all night.đź’‹

I always lose that competition. Great thing about eating her after, is it makes up for being quick on the draw!
And, as you say, a big bonus is all that excitement makes me hard again, and ready to start over and do it again!

Back