Craziest Place You've Masturbated?

Recently, the elevator at work and in my car while stuck in rush hour traffic.

I think I've posted before but most recently I've masturbated in a library back in the periodical section as a guy directed and told me what to do. He had me completely expose my tits and basically fist myself. Anyone could have walked back and saw.

Well this one time

I masturbated at work. NO big deal right? except it was a retail auto parts store and it was during store hours.

I've masturbated next to my wife. She was watching tv and napping. Of course she doesnt know what I was doing. :)

On the patio, outside of a beach bar last weekend. Long story short, the women in their skimpy bikini's had gotten me pretty horny as I consumed a couple drinks outside watching them dance to the live music and the sun was hot so many of the ladies were oiled up which had me staring. As my server who was also wearing a bikini and nice looking brought me another drink, I suddenly realized that I was stroking a very hard cock through my tight swimsuit as the server looked down at my bulge and smiled. Of course I stopped stroking and gave her a nice tip as we smiled at each other. As she went about serving the other patrons, it was probably my imagination but it seemed she was paying a bit of attention to me and shooting me occasional smiles. As I slowly consumed my drink, I found myself stroking again. I had been edging awhile and watching several bikini clad ladies as she brought me another drink. As I was almost finished with my last drink, I couldn't last any longer and shot a good size load inside my tight swimsuit. Being pretty shy, I was embarrassed as I realized that I was going to have to walk past several patrons with a large wet spot on the front of my light blue swim suit as I left as the patio was roped off to prevent drinks from leaving or going to the boat piers and there was one way out without going through the inside of the bar. As I began walking out, I realized my bulge hadn't gone down much and the wet spot was very obvious. I was walking fast to get out of there, as I passed my server, we made eye contact and smiled at each other and I was pretty sure that I had heard her say that she enjoyed the show as she licked her lips. Being as shy as I am I don't think I'll go back there anytime soon even though I would love to go back and see if that server might be working again.

At work in a control room where there were 2 other guys. Was chatting with ladies on here and got all worked up. Turned away from them and stroked inconspicuously until I came on the floor. Cleaned my mess up and went to the restroom to wash up.

At work in a control room where there were 2 other guys. Was chatting with ladies on here and got all worked up. Turned away from them and stroked inconspicuously until I came on the floor. Cleaned my mess up and went to the restroom to wash up.

Haa haa I get it.

I jacked off in a hotel room while my 18 year old sister slept five feet away.
I was in college and she was a senior in HS and we were on vacation with our parents in Florida. We rented a kitchenette and our parents had the bedroom.

I woke up about 3am and needed release. I probably should have headed to the bathroom but I thought I could be sneaky.

The room was mostly dark but the streetlights came in through the blinds so you could see in the room.

It was strangely thrilling...will I get caught or not? I was sleeping in shorts on top of the sheet, so I pulled it out and stroked it. She never woke up or if she did, she told no one.

In the car while driving and fantasizing.

Restroom at work while sexting with a former gf, then sending a requested picture of my dripping cock to her. She has had several sextings with me in the past. Funny when she is horny she calls me instead of her boyfriend. I guess I give better sex-tings. She did say "You can eat the fuck out of some pussy". Still working on meeting up for real playtime with this hottie.

In a hotel room with the curtains open.

On a first date. Masturbating for her and she sucked me dry.

I guess this sorta counts. When I was younger, I was given a hand job in church during a service, sitting in the middle front of a large church. Coats were on my lap and my girlfriend was having her way with my cock. She was on my left while her Mom was on my right. I didn't stand for the singing. I did cum and she caught most of it in her palm. She sneakily acted like she was going to sneeze, leaned forward and licked it off her palm. Some of it got on her Mom's coat. I noticed after the service.:D It was so hot knowing her Mom and daughter had my cum.

Last edited:
In class...at my desk...through a hole in my pocket. I regretted it just as quickly as I came in my pants. Lol.

I jacked off in a hotel room while my 18 year old sister slept five feet away.
I was in college and she was a senior in HS and we were on vacation with our parents in Florida. We rented a kitchenette and our parents had the bedroom.

I woke up about 3am and needed release. I probably should have headed to the bathroom but I thought I could be sneaky.

The room was mostly dark but the streetlights came in through the blinds so you could see in the room.

It was strangely thrilling...will I get caught or not? I was sleeping in shorts on top of the sheet, so I pulled it out and stroked it. She never woke up or if she did, she told no one.

Sounds familiar to a time when I was in college, and my roommates girlfriend had ended up sleeping over (she sometimes did when he was away because we had a nicer apartment), but the streetlight in the window lit up my bed, and she saw me jack off from her boyfriends darkened bedroom.

Risky Relief

I love playing with my cock in places where there's a risk of being caught. Recently on a very crowded train was fun,having people brush against my hard on made it extra exciting. Driving while stroking myself is another favourite which stems from doing the same as a teenager as I rode my bike on my paper round.

Back