Conversation Request

Okay, this is funny people. I just read dashie33's profile. He is transgender, that explains the rolling eye reaction he had. Even worse than transgender, he is from the Netherlands and is also pretending to be the big man. Yeah you're a real tough guy from the Tulip capital of Netherlands.

Dashie wouldn't know the first thing about being a big man, so go back to your sign carrying street marches, just stay the fuck out of my way and get the fuck off my board.

Cunt_Rol : you are pathetic. Not in the classical sense of the word, but in the vernacular. You’re nothing more than the pathetic chest beater delta male who’se trying to get sloppy fifths in the game of sexual hand-me-downs. If you were content with these soggy biscuits that life hands you, it would be somewhat endearing, but you are deluded that you are Kong. No one could possibly be above you. Yet, all your bluster and constant berating of posters shows you are the one with the problem.

You post a personal. You claim to be having an email correspondence with a female, yet you berate her in a public forum? You get upset when people have contradictory views to yours, even contradictory lifestyles. You are the embodiment of the anally retentive male who proclaims to being ‘straight as an arrow, because someone has to be’; the embodiment of the guy who goes to football (sorry, soccer for your American brain) games, is all offended by PDAs ... then watched his favourite football (again, soccer) player tries to kiss another male ... and not a word said. Double standards.

Cunt_Rol: you seem to have a thing going with Coach. Is this a latent homosexual attraction? He’s stood up to you, therefore presents a challenge to you and you are more than happy to pursue him (you’ve gone through his old posts and stalked him!!). Coach: to you: I know you have standards, so this wet paper bag of an excuse for a shag piece isn’t worth it, I mean, the guy gets offended because someone even posts on his ‘board’.

Cunt_Rol: back to you. Drop the hostility. Get yourself through some therapy. Calling someone else out for having possible mental health issues is low, not as low as hating on dashie, that hate borders on breaking the board’s rules. Yes. I know you have a thing about grammar and apostrophes.

On a parting note: you’ll carry on getting offended at people’s posts. You’ll carry on posting personals that ask for subservient women for you to abuse. You’ll carry on being an amusement for the rest of us. Go ahead. Stalk me. Post on threads, there are people who will call you out for the pathetic person you are ... Go back to your bitter, self focussed, chest beating existence.

This is hilarious. It's like a more narcissistic version of glBock, and that's saying something.
Dude, you may not be aware of this, but the women in Lit tend to not take too kindly to dicks saying bs about the women in Lit. You've completely screwed up any chance you had of hooking up with any female with any self esteem.
BTW, it's not 'your board'. The board itself (of which this thread is a minor part) belongs to Lit. Your thread is in a public forum, and you've openly insulted basically every female on Lit. You think people aren't going to respond to that?

Last edited:
Cunt_Rol: you seem to have a thing going with Coach. Is this a latent homosexual attraction? He’s stood up to you, therefore presents a challenge to you and you are more than happy to pursue him (you’ve gone through his old posts and stalked him!!). Coach: to you: I know you have standards, so this wet paper bag of an excuse for a shag piece isn’t worth it, I mean, the guy gets offended because someone even posts on his ‘board’.

I know I know....I shouldve let him flame himself out. But I figured if he was obsessed with me hed leave more of the rest of the world alone. Thank you though!

Yawn Again Roach

I know I know....I shouldve let him flame himself out. But I figured if he was obsessed with me hed leave more of the rest of the world alone. Thank you though!

Yawn. Roach with zero writing talent, zero quickness talent (except when he is fucking fat chicks) and zero brain.

Quite a pathetic copy on the name. You are out of your league son. Talk about insulting females, look what you just did.

So now I'm a homosexual. Great conclusion, you are a boy genius. Yawn again.

Thanks for the bump.

Oh and this line of yours was hilarious, "so this wet paper bag of an excuse for a shag piece isn't worth it..." Still has me laughing at it.

Feminist? You lose.

This is hilarious. It's like a more narcissistic version of glBock, and that's saying something.
Dude, you may not be aware of this, but the women in Lit tend to not take too kindly to dicks saying bs about the women in Lit. You've completely screwed up any chance you had of hooking up with any female with any self esteem.
BTW, it's not 'your board'. The board itself (of which this thread is a minor part) belongs to Lit. Your thread is in a public forum, and you've openly insulted basically every female on Lit. You think people aren't going to respond to that?

So KimGordon the feminist. By being a feminist do you seriously think you know how the "Women of Lit" think and feel? You are out of touch, most women are in fact not feminist. They actually dislike feminist women. Feminist women have ruined what they love and that is being feminine and being themselves, not someone like you telling them how they should really be. So the translation is, not like a man. They want to be a woman.

Leave the feminist shit for the bitches holding signs up in San Francisco or some other libtard west coast city. Maybe you should join them, you pathetic shit.

You don't speak for women, in fact women that contact me are more feminine and sure of themselves than you will ever be. As I have said strong women tend to contact me. They can see past the bullshit spewed by Coach, you and other losers that invaded my board.

Feminist are weak women. They have to pretend they are something they are not. Kim you are a weak women.

You are Anti-American, Shame On You

Cunt_Rol : you are pathetic. Not in the classical sense of the word, but in the vernacular. You’re nothing more than the pathetic chest beater delta male who’se trying to get sloppy fifths in the game of sexual hand-me-downs. If you were content with these soggy biscuits that life hands you, it would be somewhat endearing, but you are deluded that you are Kong. No one could possibly be above you. Yet, all your bluster and constant berating of posters shows you are the one with the problem.

You post a personal. You claim to be having an email correspondence with a female, yet you berate her in a public forum? You get upset when people have contradictory views to yours, even contradictory lifestyles. You are the embodiment of the anally retentive male who proclaims to being ‘straight as an arrow, because someone has to be’; the embodiment of the guy who goes to football (sorry, soccer for your American brain) games, is all offended by PDAs ... then watched his favourite football (again, soccer) player tries to kiss another male ... and not a word said. Double standards.

Cunt_Rol: back to you. Drop the hostility. Get yourself through some therapy. Calling someone else out for having possible mental health issues is low, not as low as hating on dashie, that hate borders on breaking the board’s rules. Yes. I know you have a thing about grammar and apostrophes.

On a parting note: you’ll carry on getting offended at people’s posts. You’ll carry on posting personals that ask for subservient women for you to abuse. You’ll carry on being an amusement for the rest of us. Go ahead. Stalk me. Post on threads, there are people who will call you out for the pathetic person you are ... Go back to your bitter, self focussed, chest beating existence.

Blah blah blah, you have absolutely nothing to say. EXCEPT, in your futile attempt to insult me, you insulted ALL Americans. Here is your anti-American quote, "...who goes to football (sorry, soccer for your American brain) games,..."

People reading this board, you decide if this European, who thinks he is superior to Americans owes me and all Americans an apology. You fucked up you ant-American asshole. Same on your you little dick headed loser.

Oh and this line of yours was hilarious, "so this wet paper bag of an excuse for a shag piece isn't worth it..." Still has me laughing at it.[/QUOTE]

Wasnt my line Jackass. I thought this was your board? How can it be when you cant even follow a quote properly

So KimGordon the feminist. By being a feminist do you seriously think you know how the "Women of Lit" think and feel? You are out of touch, most women are in fact not feminist. They actually dislike feminist women. Feminist women have ruined what they love and that is being feminine and being themselves, not someone like you telling them how they should really be. So the translation is, not like a man. They want to be a woman.

Leave the feminist shit for the bitches holding signs up in San Francisco or some other libtard west coast city. Maybe you should join them, you pathetic shit.

You don't speak for women, in fact women that contact me are more feminine and sure of themselves than you will ever be. As I have said strong women tend to contact me. They can see past the bullshit spewed by Coach, you and other losers that invaded my board.

Feminist are weak women. They have to pretend they are something they are not. Kim you are a weak women.

Well that's put me in my place.

Actually, no, my comment wasn't based on being a feminist ... it was based on literally years of conversations with women in here about guys like you. Trust me, you may think you're a bit special, but you're a type. A tiresome type.
Good luck with all the searching for a strong woman to be swept off her feet by your Domly ways.
*yawn*

I’m so glad I came back to check! This thread (board?? :D) just gets better and better!

Wave the red flags, control! You’re clearly proud of them! :D

The Dumb Quote By The Anti-American Devereaux

Oh and this line of yours was hilarious, "so this wet paper bag of an excuse for a shag piece isn't worth it..." Still has me laughing at it.

Wasnt my line Jackass. I thought this was your board? How can it be when you cant even follow a quote properly[/QUOTE]

That line was directed at you by Devereaux, you know the Anti-American knucklehead that is your lame partner in your futile attempt to bust my thread.

He wrote:
<<<Coach: to you: I know you have standards, so this wet paper bag of an excuse for a shag piece isn’t worth it, I mean, the guy gets offended because someone even posts on his ‘board’.>>>

Maybe the Anti-American has a crush on you as he feels the need to give advice to you. Go for it, he sounds like an ignorant dumb ass that can't see past his nose. Just like you.

Kim Represents Weakness

Well that's put me in my place.

Actually, no, my comment wasn't based on being a feminist ... it was based on literally years of conversations with women in here about guys like you. Trust me, you may think you're a bit special, but you're a type. A tiresome type.
Good luck with all the searching for a strong woman to be swept off her feet by your Domly ways.
*yawn*

Go back to holding up feminist signs and distancing yourself from real strong women. You are a piece of pathetic work.

Btw I have noticed that nearly all women who call themselves feminist are fucking ugly. Just an observation.

Free Entertainment

I’m so glad I came back to check! This thread (board?? :D) just gets better and better!

Wave the red flags, control! You’re clearly proud of them! :D

ToPleaseHim you seem to be a glutton for punishment don't you? Maybe you're a masochist. I'm sure tough guy Roach Coach can help you out that, if he could even find his dick. He shouldn't even bother looking for his balls because they don't exist.

You signed up for the wrong team, next time never side with wimp asses like Roach Coach and other little dick men on this board who feel the need to bust into my board.

Look at it this way ToPleaseHim, I'm giving you free entertainment. You should pay me for that or at the very least thank me.

Board Update

To the "men" who continue to attempt to bust my thread, this has been entertaining, but you guys just aren't a challenge. Lets step up your game chumps or fade away like you all have in life.

You "men" actually look foolish trying to defend faceless women. Trust me women don't need your defense. You don't have to try to show them you are "a man". You aren't, you are just a bunch of cowards who can only attack behind a screen. If I met any of you I would pummel you into the ground so fast your head would spin.

Okay....hit those keyboards fellows and try to impress the weak women of Lit. Come on, bring it on pussies. The strong women aren't afraid to know Con_trol, but hey maybe you guys will end up with a weak pussy, it's about the only one you can handle.

Oh the the transgender asshole in the Netherlands, you are so fucking confused you don't know who you are trying to impress. Check what's in your pants chump, then try to figure out what the fuck you are. Then get the fuck off my board wimp shit.

*Looks around for 'strong women' posting their support for Con_Trol ... or indeed, just any women at all.*

"... nearly all women who call themselves feminist are fucking ugly"
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2016/04/05/18/beyonce-vma.jpg?w968
(Just in case you're confused, that's Beyonce - I guess you personally might find her 'ugly', but you'd be in a minority among the hetero men of the world.)

And transphobic as well. You really are ticking all the boxes. Has it crossed your mind that Lit may not be the place for you? Just a thought ...

*Looks around for 'strong women' posting their support for Con_Trol ... or indeed, just any women at all.*

"... nearly all women who call themselves feminist are fucking ugly"
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2016/04/05/18/beyonce-vma.jpg?w968
(Just in case you're confused, that's Beyonce - I guess you personally might find her 'ugly', but you'd be in a minority among the hetero men of the world.)

And transphobic as well. You really are ticking all the boxes. Has it crossed your mind that Lit may not be the place for you? Just a thought ...

All of this! ^^ :rose:

There are women in this thread. Showing solidarity with all of the men in the thread besides the OP. Love it!

All of this! ^^ :rose:

There are women in this thread. Showing solidarity with all of the men in the thread besides the OP. Love it!

Oh yeah ... I meant any women supporting thingummy, whether 'strong' or not - sorry, that was a bit unclear.
What a doofus.

Last edited:
Yeah, we all suck, and not in a way that you would consider good :rolleyes:

Let's look at your "requirements" and see how I fare:

1) No fat chicks (over 30 lbs overweight) FAIL
2) No ugly chicks (I mean really ugly) FAIL
3) No chicks under 35 (sorry you horny young ones, but I cannot deal with the immaturity) PASS
4) No sarcastic chicks. I'm not here to try to decipher what the fuck you mean or if you indirectly mean something but are afraid to say it outright. If I wanted to be a detective I would have been. FAIL
5) No fucked up chicks. Also known as confused, drug laced and unstable. Open to interpretation :confused:
6) No prudes. This is fucking Lit. Does it look like I'm searching for the Virgin Mary? PASS
7) No excessive tattoos, see #5 PASS

Oh, well

I laughed so hard at your reply I almost choked on my G&T! Lol!

Oh yeah ... I meant any women supporting thingummy, whether 'strong' or not - sorry, that was a bit unclear.
What a doofus.

I think I was the one lacking clarity - I was totally agreeing with you. :rose:

Prediction: the doofus comes back, unsuccessfully attacks Coach again, calls you and me fat feminists, and proclaims that the Lit wimmens are PMing him like crazy. I mean, it’s believable, right? :D

I think I was the one lacking clarity - I was totally agreeing with you. :rose:

Prediction: the doofus comes back, unsuccessfully attacks Coach again, calls you and me fat feminists, and proclaims that the Lit wimmens are PMing him like crazy. I mean, it’s believable, right? :D

... and makes three more transphobic 'jokes', just to confirm his masculinity.

ToPleaseHim you seem to be a glutton for punishment don't you? Maybe you're a masochist. I'm sure tough guy Roach Coach can help you out that, if he could even find his dick. He shouldn't even bother looking for his balls because they don't exist.

You signed up for the wrong team, next time never side with wimp asses like Roach Coach and other little dick men on this board who feel the need to bust into my board.

Look at it this way ToPleaseHim, I'm giving you free entertainment. You should pay me for that or at the very least thank me.

So now you make me your focus even when responding to other people? Wow the stalk is strong with you. Are you a corn farmer? My autograph is usually free but its $25 if youre a raging homophobe who cant stop focusing on me and now thinks Im worth pounding into a pulp. Neat. Thanks puppetboy!

Please note: Flaming/hijacking of threads and generally being rude and argumentative is not allowed. Threads that don't follow these guidelines will be removed and posts will be edited! Don't say you weren't warned.

OP, any further shitposting and this thread will be removed.

Back