Conversation Request

First off, why would I edit my post? You obviously don't know me very well to think that. I think you need to do some research and check my other posts, if nothing else then to just piss you off, but maybe my posts will entertain you too. If you can't read through them and see what I am doing, then you are the one with issues. Some advice, always do your homework before assuming.

I think you secretly have a crush on me. But I don't do fat chicks. There are guys that are into that, not me though, sorry. I think FatChicks.xxx is the place to go for that. I'm sure you can find some wimpy clown who likes excessive meat there.

As for credibility who here in Lit has credibility? You want references? You want to do a credit check on me? You want to see my bank account? Just what is credibility on Lit? I seriously hope you can do better than that. If you think someone on Lit has credibility the test is would you let them babysit your child (if you have one). That's right, just going by their Lit "credibility". So your credibility argument is lame at best.

Okay I wasted enough time on you. Move on, nothing to see here.

:D

You’re welcome for the bump! :D Quoting your post to prevent you from editing it, not that you would...you seem pretty convinced that you’re going to impress women with what you’re writing here. You come across as very weak and emotionally out of control (making your username incredibly ironic). Thank you for showing your true colors. Hopefully women will read your posts and know they should stay very far away from you.

Your words just lack any real bite since you have no credibility to back them up. I certainly don’t need your validation, and I doubt any others you’ve tried to verbally berate give a single fuck about what you think of them, you sad little man.

*Price is Right loss horn* I tried to warn Captain Intimidation here.

"Okay I wasted enough time on you. Move on, nothing to see here." If only he had made this the title of the thread

Coach = A Bad Penny

*Price is Right loss horn* I tried to warn Captain Intimidation here.

"Okay I wasted enough time on you. Move on, nothing to see here." If only he had made this the title of the thread

You're back again "Coach"? Geez. You must be a masochist or mentally ill. I'm going with both. Seek help son.

Coach, you need to cut your losses and move on. You just can't compete.

Oh I almost forgot, I meant to thank both "Coach" and "ToPleaseHim" for the bumps. Keeping my thread in the limelight helps my pm rate a lot. So thank you to both bumping bitches.

You're back again "Coach"? Geez. You must be a masochist or mentally ill. I'm going with both. Seek help son.

Coach, you need to cut your losses and move on. You just can't compete.

Oh I almost forgot, I meant to thank both "Coach" and "ToPleaseHim" for the bumps. Keeping my thread in the limelight helps my pm rate a lot. So thank you to both bumping bitches.

Oh the irony.....
You talk about competing when there is no competition. Youre so desperate for control, yet you cant help yourself from replying to my response, even though no one was talking to you. Your ONLY chance at responses come from people not named you. So therefore I control this thread. If I posted here 56 times, youd respond 60+. I control you. And because the majority of this thread broadcasts to women to not contact you, your hole just gets deeper. Cmon sad little man (again not my words), respond. You know you cant help it. Question after you do is this: Will I take pity on you and give you your precious "limelight"?

After seeing some of your other posts in which you publicly ridicule and insult females who weren't up to your high standards and seeing in this thread what a shallow, smug, self-centered creep you are, I think it's going to be a cold day in hell before you find a female who wants anything to do with a revolting, misogynistic asshole like you. I'd warn any females considering contacting you to look first at some of your other posts in other threads.

Hey Roach

Oh the irony.....
You talk about competing when there is no competition. Youre so desperate for control, yet you cant help yourself from replying to my response, even though no one was talking to you. Your ONLY chance at responses come from people not named you. So therefore I control this thread. If I posted here 56 times, youd respond 60+. I control you. And because the majority of this thread broadcasts to women to not contact you, your hole just gets deeper. Cmon sad little man (again not my words), respond. You know you cant help it. Question after you do is this: Will I take pity on you and give you your precious "limelight"?

You seem to be the one under the control "Roach". Continuing to bust into my thread and spew your ignorance. You seriously think you can stop me from posting on my own thread. What you wrote makes zero sense.

You worry too much about women contacting me Roach Boy. Are you trying to make up for your failures with women? Have issues finding one? Can't get it up when you do? Dick too small? I'm thinking it's one of those, probably the tiny dick one. You poor little shit.

You mentioned a hole, but the only hole is in your head because it's lacking a brain. Maybe it's there but it definitely doesn't function well as you can't seem to get a rational thought together and forget your grammar and sentence structure, it's 4th grade level at best. Let me guess, you're an hourly worker with no college degree. Loser. Sucks not having money doesn't it? lol.

You are like a pesky housefly that I have to keep swatting. You know the ones that land on shit. Although landing on shit is probably to high a level for you.

I enjoy destroying shitheads like you. You have just lost Roach, and all women that check your posts are going to know that you challenged the best and made a complete fool out of yourself. Sad Roach Shit.

Grammar errors by Roach Shit: Youre (huh?) youd (lol) Cmon (haha) Go back to school Roach, your Momma is calling you.

Randy Wimp The Bi Superhero

After seeing some of your other posts in which you publicly ridicule and insult females who weren't up to your high standards and seeing in this thread what a shallow, smug, self-centered creep you are, I think it's going to be a cold day in hell before you find a female who wants anything to do with a revolting, misogynistic asshole like you. I'd warn any females considering contacting you to look first at some of your other posts in other threads.

Says the Randy Wimp who wants to be a Superhero for women but likes sucking cock. Read his profile people. You actually insult women by your desire to suck cock instead of being attracted to them. How pathetic, Randy Wimp check inward at your screwed up self before attacking me or anyone else. Until Disney makes everyone believe that a Superhero can be gay I would advise laying low in that department Randy Wimp.

You do know Randy is code name for dick right? Look it up. Quite a coincidence huh? I mean you like dicks and it's your name too. Impressive.

Just what the women of Lit need, a flaming gay guy trying to be a man and defending their honor. Please Randy Wimp, go back to your skirt and untwist your panties. Your time is up at trying to be a man. Actually it never arrived.

Okay Randy Wimp, I'm sure all the women are going to listen to some gay wimp who likes sucking dick. Yes you have them lined up, oh but you like dicks don't you? I almost forgot, lol. I should do stand up.

So here's to the revolting, revolting, misogynistic asshole who is shallow and smug and whatever else spews from your cum filled mouth. Whatever.

Randy Randy Randy, I'm truly sorry for getting your panties in a twist, next time you post if you don't wear panties you can't get them in a twist. See the sage advice I give you? You should thank you Randy Wimp. I would tell you to get on your knees and thank me but you would enjoy that too much. So just crawl in the corner and curl up in a ball and thank me from there.

It's been fun Randy Wimp. Later.

You seem to be the one under the control "Roach". Continuing to bust into my thread and spew your ignorance. You seriously think you can stop me from posting on my own thread. What you wrote makes zero sense.

You worry too much about women contacting me Roach Boy. Are you trying to make up for your failures with women? Have issues finding one? Can't get it up when you do? Dick too small? I'm thinking it's one of those, probably the tiny dick one. You poor little shit.

You mentioned a hole, but the only hole is in your head because it's lacking a brain. Maybe it's there but it definitely doesn't function well as you can't seem to get a rational thought together and forget your grammar and sentence structure, it's 4th grade level at best. Let me guess, you're an hourly worker with no college degree. Loser. Sucks not having money doesn't it? lol.

You are like a pesky housefly that I have to keep swatting. You know the ones that land on shit. Although landing on shit is probably to high a level for you.

I enjoy destroying shitheads like you. You have just lost Roach, and all women that check your posts are going to know that you challenged the best and made a complete fool out of yourself. Sad Roach Shit.

Grammar errors by Roach Shit: Youre (huh?) youd (lol) Cmon (haha) Go back to school Roach, your Momma is calling you.

Youve destroyed nothing, Puppetboy! Im not trying to stop you from doing anything because I know you cant help but respond to me. Enjoy your limelight thats created another response from a person warning people to avoid you!

Grammar Lesson For Roach

Youve destroyed nothing, Puppetboy! Im not trying to stop you from doing anything because I know you cant help but respond to me. Enjoy your limelight thats created another response from a person warning people to avoid you!

Thanks for the bump Roach. Who is going to listen to a knucklehead that has a 4th grade grammar level education. That's right you wrote three sentences and you had three grammar mistakes. This after your last message was full of errors which I told you about. You would think you would have been more careful now. Let me point them out for the world to see:

Youve?....It's You've (meaning you have)
Im......It's I'm (meaning I am)
thats.....It's that's (meaning that is)

It's obvious you had difficulty during the apostrophe class lesson. Flunk much? I mean three errors in three sentences? Wow, you are a dumb ass aren't you? And here you think you can dictate to me. You actually think you have the power to prevent women from messaging me. By the way, I just got another message yesterday. She knew me from several months ago and she wants to reunite. She is definitely worth it: smart , sexy, educated and has common sense. So thanks Roach Boy. Thanks for another bump too. I love having a lackey like you helping my thread.

Any other men or women who feel the need to criticize? Step right up and you will end up humiliated too just like Mr Roach. Him now walking away with his pants around his ankles and his head down with tears streaming and looking for his Mommy. Loser.

Best advice for everyone is to "Stay off my thread" unless you have something positive to say. Is this so fucking difficult to understand? I'm talking to you "do-gooders"

Thanks for the bump Roach. Who is going to listen to a knucklehead that has a 4th grade grammar level education. That's right you wrote three sentences and you had three grammar mistakes. This after your last message was full of errors which I told you about. You would think you would have been more careful now. Let me point them out for the world to see:

Youve?....It's You've (meaning you have)
Im......It's I'm (meaning I am)
thats.....It's that's (meaning that is)

It's obvious you had difficulty during the apostrophe class lesson. Flunk much? I mean three errors in three sentences? Wow, you are a dumb ass aren't you? And here you think you can dictate to me. You actually think you have the power to prevent women from messaging me. By the way, I just got another message yesterday. She knew me from several months ago and she wants to reunite. She is definitely worth it: smart , sexy, educated and has common sense. So thanks Roach Boy. Thanks for another bump too. I love having a lackey like you helping my thread.

Any other men or women who feel the need to criticize? Step right up and you will end up humiliated too just like Mr Roach. Him now walking away with his pants around his ankles and his head down with tears streaming and looking for his Mommy. Loser.

Best advice for everyone is to "Stay off my thread" unless you have something positive to say. Is this so fucking difficult to understand? I'm talking to you "do-gooders"

Hey youre welcome Earwax! Or would you prefer Obsessdibump? Heres a Q-tip because I never said I was preventing all messages. I also said some people like assholes. What I know is happening is there are more people are avoiding you because of this thread than messages you receive. Weve already been through this--I am the reason women talk to you and even more avoid you. You still cant stop yourself from responding. I still control you. And youre not worth apostrophes. Hell, at this rate youll type 7 paragraphs to my one soon.

Poor Roach- Still Vying For Attention- So Sad

Hey youre welcome Earwax! Or would you prefer Obsessdibump? Heres a Q-tip because I never said I was preventing all messages. I also said some people like assholes. What I know is happening is there are more people are avoiding you because of this thread than messages you receive. Weve already been through this--I am the reason women talk to you and even more avoid you. You still cant stop yourself from responding. I still control you. And youre not worth apostrophes. Hell, at this rate youll type 7 paragraphs to my one soon.

Hello Roach,
You can't put a thought of more than one paragraph together. You have a Twitter mentality.

Thanks for the bump again, I just got another private message.

You are 100% right (never thought I would say that) more people are avoiding me than messaging me. Lets do the math Son, say 200 people read my thread and 12 message me. Yes 188 people are avoiding me, ask me if I give a shit about them. However 12 have messaged me. I'll take those odds. I'm not here for a popularity contest. I'm here to communicate with a woman who is strong enough to see through punks like you. I like a women who is a challenge. I don't like weak women like you.

So to save me time, only strong women take the time to contact me (if you want to of course). I don't deal with weak women or wimpy men like the few who have busted into my thread and made fools of themselves.

So Roach, go crawl back under a rock and play with yourself. You are out matched and at this point you are only making a fool out of yourself but continuing to bust into my thread. Follow the Lit etiquette rules you might learn something.

Hello Roach,
You can't put a thought of more than one paragraph together. You have a Twitter mentality.

Thanks for the bump again, I just got another private message.

You are 100% right (never thought I would say that) more people are avoiding me than messaging me. Lets do the math Son, say 200 people read my thread and 12 message me. Yes 188 people are avoiding me, ask me if I give a shit about them. However 12 have messaged me. I'll take those odds. I'm not here for a popularity contest. I'm here to communicate with a woman who is strong enough to see through punks like you. I like a women who is a challenge. I don't like weak women like you.

So to save me time, only strong women take the time to contact me (if you want to of course). I don't deal with weak women or wimpy men like the few who have busted into my thread and made fools of themselves.

So Roach, go crawl back under a rock and play with yourself. You are out matched and at this point you are only making a fool out of yourself but continuing to bust into my thread. Follow the Lit etiquette rules you might learn something.

I see I still control you. Its no surprise that the avoidance concept went over your head. Ill simplify into minion mode. At the end of reading your 1st post, a certain number of women are considering contacting you, yet as they read more of your posts, less than a third actually will. Thats avoidance. Of course youre trying to win a popularity contest. Theres not a person out here that writes more about bumping. And as I said long ago, a person like you wont ever admit lack of contact so the actual number of messages I put at 3-4. Youre not a worthy competitor at anything I have interest in doing and the more you need to talk about being strong and others being weak, the less either is true.

You Failed Math Class

I see I still control you. Its no surprise that the avoidance concept went over your head. Ill simplify into minion mode. At the end of reading your 1st post, a certain number of women are considering contacting you, yet as they read more of your posts, less than a third actually will. Thats avoidance. Of course youre trying to win a popularity contest. Theres not a person out here that writes more about bumping. And as I said long ago, a person like you wont ever admit lack of contact so the actual number of messages I put at 3-4. Youre not a worthy competitor at anything I have interest in doing and the more you need to talk about being strong and others being weak, the less either is true.

Location, location, location. Thanks for the bump again Roach. It's appreciated.

Thanks for the laugh too, you did the math and concluded I actually got 3 to 4 private messages. Not sure what formula you used, but apparently you didn't do very well in Math Class. Nice try though, A for effort, F for everything else. Remind me not to drive over the bridge you build.

And now I'm a competitor? At what? I didn't know it was a competition. If you mean you being a rude ass and busting into my thread and attempting to sabotage it, that is not competition. They is someone with a little dick trying to prove he can bust into a thread and play with the big boys. It will do you some good to just be yourself, don't try to pretend you are the man, it comes across pathetic at best. You should thank me now for the advice you little dick Roach.

Btw I haven't played dirty yet, I have been holding off on that because I don't think busting into someones thread or making rude remarks under their posts is the proper thing to do. I actually have morals. However if you continue to be an asshole and bust into my thread I will have no choice but to ruin you on Lit. If I was you son, I wouldn't push anymore. Think about it before you post here again.

Location, location, location. Thanks for the bump again Roach. It's appreciated.

Thanks for the laugh too, you did the math and concluded I actually got 3 to 4 private messages. Not sure what formula you used, but apparently you didn't do very well in Math Class. Nice try though, A for effort, F for everything else. Remind me not to drive over the bridge you build.

And now I'm a competitor? At what? I didn't know it was a competition. If you mean you being a rude ass and busting into my thread and attempting to sabotage it, that is not competition. They is someone with a little dick trying to prove he can bust into a thread and play with the big boys. It will do you some good to just be yourself, don't try to pretend you are the man, it comes across pathetic at best. You should thank me now for the advice you little dick Roach.

Btw I haven't played dirty yet, I have been holding off on that because I don't think busting into someones thread or making rude remarks under their posts is the proper thing to do. I actually have morals. However if you continue to be an asshole and bust into my thread I will have no choice but to ruin you on Lit. If I was you son, I wouldn't push anymore. Think about it before you post here again.

Wow More effort than me again. How special. I cant wait to see what happens now that I posted. Hopefully youll do something useful.No person who uses the phrase "no fat chicks" is allowed to address morality or pretend they have any morals. That was the whole point--exposing your personality so that you are avoided (not mentioned by me but several others) I dunno iif Ive heard someone talk about little dicks so often, but Im not familiar. Youre going to need to type "bump" so many times that Lit may run out of bandwidth to keep your obsession with thread movement. Never said it was a competition, but said the opposite several times. Get your own material and be consistent. You clearly always thought it was a competition. And you have yet to figure out you dont control ANY threads. Have a nice time posting Bump here. Its been very easy Con trol ing your posting here Point proven.

Blah Blah Blah

Wow More effort than me again. How special. I cant wait to see what happens now that I posted. Hopefully youll do something useful.No person who uses the phrase "no fat chicks" is allowed to address morality or pretend they have any morals. That was the whole point--exposing your personality so that you are avoided (not mentioned by me but several others) I dunno iif Ive heard someone talk about little dicks so often, but Im not familiar. Youre going to need to type "bump" so many times that Lit may run out of bandwidth to keep your obsession with thread movement. Never said it was a competition, but said the opposite several times. Get your own material and be consistent. You clearly always thought it was a competition. And you have yet to figure out you dont control ANY threads. Have a nice time posting Bump here. Its been very easy Con trol ing your posting here Point proven.

What a sad pathetic Roach. I just can't step on you and crush your guts out. Maybe I'll try plan B. But I have to say plan A is entertaining and I do enjoy making a fool out of you.

Hey Roachy boy, you seriously need to learn to use apostrophes, it's not that difficult. You look ignorant not using them, yeah ignorant well if the shoe fits.

Yada yada yada...blah blah blah. So tired of your blabbering. You are like a child crashing a party because you weren't (note apostrophe) invited. What a sad piece of lowly shit you are.

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me, fat chicks (over 30 lbs overweight) need not pm me. No need to waste my time. Lose some weight and then pm me. Fat chicks are gross. I appreciate the reminder Roach. You do know Roaches have small dicks right?.

Weak chicks need not apply either, I only like strong women. I do like a challenge, unlike the Cockroach who has been foolishly trying to sabotage my board but in reality keeps bumping me to the top....LMAO. Talk about a dumb ass.

Just a post for a bump. And an update. Funny story, I had a woman who was PMing me and then we graduated to emailing each other. This went on for several days. We seemed to be doing okay (although I've had lots better, as she seemed to have a stick up her butt), but the point is she then goes through Lit and reads my past posts. Then she says that she no longer wants to email me that she doesn't like how I intimidate people.

Well newsflash people, I intimidate. In real life and online. Women, if you are too cowardly or afraid of your own shadow then don't bother PMing me. However if you are a strong woman who is confident enough to communicate with a strong man then you are welcomed to PM me and maybe we can have some fun conversations, among other things.

Point being, weak women need not PM me. There are plenty of male pansies on Lit who will love to dominate you. Strong women are more then welcomed to PM me.

One more thing, guys again do not PM me or post on my thread. There have been a few doing that and either they are gay and secretly like my strength or they have very small wimpy dicks (I'm going with the latter). So guys stay the fuck off my thread.

You may try to intimidate people. You seem to be failing very much at that. It's more like you are rude and annoying. Intimidation is something a weak person will do. Strong, self assured people don't need to do that.

Jaded, Are You Challenging Me?

You may try to intimidate people. You seem to be failing very much at that. It's more like you are rude and annoying. Intimidation is something a weak person will do. Strong, self assured people don't need to do that.

Jaded, when you rudely invade my board, like you did a couple of weeks ago, I will not let up on you. I'm like a pitbull. You are targeted and on my radar now. My advice to you is to eat an ice cream and Oreo's and gain a few more pounds to see if you can cross the 200 lb mark on the scale. That will be your entertainment for the day. Then crawl up in a ball and go back to your corner, you tub of lard.

Congrats!! You Win The Wimpiest Challenge Award

Jesus flippin' Christ, another one of these internet tough guys. :rolleyes:

Seriously Douchie? Rolling your eyes? That's a gay thing to do. I'm supposed to be challenged by that? You are a lame ass, so sad.

Get off my board before you hurt yourself. Learn to read, it says no men are to respond. Although you are probably the further thing from being a man. Don't let me come after you son. Go back to mommy and please close the door, it's diaper changing and then breast feeding time for you.

Big Man Douche' Bag is Transgender

Jesus flippin' Christ, another one of these internet tough guys. :rolleyes:

Okay, this is funny people. I just read dashie33's profile. He is transgender, that explains the rolling eye reaction he had. Even worse than transgender, he is from the Netherlands and is also pretending to be the big man. Yeah you're a real tough guy from the Tulip capital of Netherlands.

Dashie wouldn't know the first thing about being a big man, so go back to your sign carrying street marches, just stay the fuck out of my way and get the fuck off my board.

Jaded, when you rudely invade my board, like you did a couple of weeks ago, I will not let up on you. I'm like a pitbull. You are targeted and on my radar now. My advice to you is to eat an ice cream and Oreo's and gain a few more pounds to see if you can cross the 200 lb mark on the scale. That will be your entertainment for the day. Then crawl up in a ball and go back to your corner, you tub of lard.

Youre a 4 pound yipping rugrat who spent HOURS siphoning through my old posts. I laughed the whole time that you spent hours making sure you made homophobic comments that dont bother this straight guy. Now youre a stalker ,desperate for a comeback, yet all youve caused is more laughter from me. And exposure of your immaturity spreading all over, warning more women to avoid you. Classic. The only Radar you have is MASH reruns. Oh I almost forgot--Oreos doesnt have an apostrophe

Ha! You couldn't pay me to eat ice cream or Oreos. No offense to people who eat such things. They just don't appeal to me. I'm very good cook and I have no issues in the man dept. You are just one big silly willy!

Okay, this is funny people. I just read dashie33's profile. He is transgender, that explains the rolling eye reaction he had. Even worse than transgender, he is from the Netherlands and is also pretending to be the big man. Yeah you're a real tough guy from the Tulip capital of Netherlands.

Dashie wouldn't know the first thing about being a big man, so go back to your sign carrying street marches, just stay the fuck out of my way and get the fuck off my board.

Um... Don't you mean *you're* the one pretending to be a big man? Based on your posts, that seems glaringly obvious.

Seriously Douchie? Rolling your eyes? That's a gay thing to do. I'm supposed to be challenged by that? You are a lame ass, so sad.

Get off my board before you hurt yourself. Learn to read, it says no men are to respond. Although you are probably the further thing from being a man. Don't let me come after you son. Go back to mommy and please close the door, it's diaper changing and then breast feeding time for you.

I've been inwardly laughing at Con_Trol for a couple of days now but this back-to-back display of his proud idiocy literally made me laugh out loud. His second message gleefully reveals Dashie's deep held secret THAT IS PROUDLY EXPRESSED RIGHT IN HIS FUCKING SIGNATURE!! 🤣🤣🤣. This pathetic guy who is so obsessed with Coach's negligence of proper apostrophe use apparently isn't observant enough to see the low hanging fruit (pun kind of intended but in a friendly way) of the person who puts his sexuality right out there for the world to see on his every post! Instead, Con_Trol has to take a deep dive and dig in to his profile to discover this "secret."

Part of me is happy that he had to take time out of his busy schedule answering those hundreds of PMs he's getting on the reg to do this intensive detective work, but another part enjoys laughing at his posts so much I kinda wish he spent all his time on his failed attempts to impress us all with his macho wit.

A few points so that we can all at least flame war on the same language. "Board" suggests these discussion boards of which there are many on different topics, none no of which are owned by Con_Trol - nor anyone else for that matter. I think perhaps the term he's looking for is "thread," like this one that he is definitely the Original Poster (OP) of. Sadly though, I'm sorry to break the news that he still doesn't own it. Obviously, he has lost control of both himself and this lovely thread.

Add me to your list friend. I awaiting your scathing attacks.

Cunt_Rol : you are pathetic. Not in the classical sense of the word, but in the vernacular. You’re nothing more than the pathetic chest beater delta male who’se trying to get sloppy fifths in the game of sexual hand-me-downs. If you were content with these soggy biscuits that life hands you, it would be somewhat endearing, but you are deluded that you are Kong. No one could possibly be above you. Yet, all your bluster and constant berating of posters shows you are the one with the problem.

You post a personal. You claim to be having an email correspondence with a female, yet you berate her in a public forum? You get upset when people have contradictory views to yours, even contradictory lifestyles. You are the embodiment of the anally retentive male who proclaims to being ‘straight as an arrow, because someone has to be’; the embodiment of the guy who goes to football (sorry, soccer for your American brain) games, is all offended by PDAs ... then watched his favourite football (again, soccer) player tries to kiss another male ... and not a word said. Double standards.

Cunt_Rol: you seem to have a thing going with Coach. Is this a latent homosexual attraction? He’s stood up to you, therefore presents a challenge to you and you are more than happy to pursue him (you’ve gone through his old posts and stalked him!!). Coach: to you: I know you have standards, so this wet paper bag of an excuse for a shag piece isn’t worth it, I mean, the guy gets offended because someone even posts on his ‘board’.

Cunt_Rol: back to you. Drop the hostility. Get yourself through some therapy. Calling someone else out for having possible mental health issues is low, not as low as hating on dashie, that hate borders on breaking the board’s rules. Yes. I know you have a thing about grammar and apostrophes.

On a parting note: you’ll carry on getting offended at people’s posts. You’ll carry on posting personals that ask for subservient women for you to abuse. You’ll carry on being an amusement for the rest of us. Go ahead. Stalk me. Post on threads, there are people who will call you out for the pathetic person you are ... Go back to your bitter, self focussed, chest beating existence. Leave dashie, Coach, Jada and anyone else who has called you out alone.

Back