Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see a demonstration of that "clenching" in person ... it sounds intriguing. ;)

haha! only the good kind, though.

JCd7jJi.jpg

It's not technically control...

...although if a man does it right, I'd do just about anything for it. So I guess it is control ;)

It is absolutely control... if they are doing it cause they want to... and they are taking your orgasm from you that way... especially men for whom oral sex is something they delight in and can't get enough of. Or if the woman is uncertain about whether they are good enough or deserve it and he has to insist on doing it for her... then this act, like any other can be all about control.

It is never about the act itself that makes it about control or not. It is what is in the minds of the two people who are playing that determines whether control is occurring or not.

Right? Right.
Carry on.

cb

There's no way I could do this. It looks uncomfortable.

I have arched like this during sex, which is hard for a fat girl. My bewbs almost suffocated me, and I hurt the next day. But the angle in the moment that he was nailing was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it 😈

It is absolutely control... if they are doing it cause they want to... and they are taking your orgasm from you that way... especially men for whom oral sex is something they delight in and can't get enough of. Or if the woman is uncertain about whether they are good enough or deserve it and he has to insist on doing it for her... then this act, like any other can be all about control.

It is never about the act itself that makes it about control or not. It is what is in the minds of the two people who are playing that determines whether control is occurring or not.

Right? Right.
Carry on.

cb

There's also a thing that I've had one or two guys do when they've been going down on me ... when I cum, I sort of instinctively pull away, but if they really know what they're doing, they'll hold me so I can't move, so I just keep on cumming ... yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back