Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god - #2 in the 'noooooo' list looks tortorous, and not a good way. #2 in the yes list looks lovely though .... although I'm more of a 'few and hard' kind of girl. I think I've actually had deep tissue bruising after last week.

This doesn't sound like a good thing?! :eek: On your butt, maybe. On your tender, treasure of a pussy? Nooooo.

You people are trying to kill me.

tumblr_lnh22ty89b1qgwlyuo1_500.gif

*dies*

I'm closing my eyes and trying to visualize this!! :rolleyes:

However, in doing meticulous, lengthy study, I've decided I think I should rethink pussy spanking as something I need to try again.

I think what every one has stated all has merit. I see it like masturbation. We all do it our own way and also in a variety of different ways. It can be mood dependent, how we feel at the time. I think it is something that you slowly start to enjoy. One girl I had said she never had her pussy slapped, but really liked from the first time I did with her.

I think what every one has stated all has merit. I see it like masturbation. We all do it our own way and also in a variety of different ways. It can be mood dependent, how we feel at the time. I think it is something that you slowly start to enjoy. One girl I had said she never had her pussy slapped, but really liked from the first time I did with her.

Yup...

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back