Continued Chat Issues

Madelynn12

Virgin
Joined
Aug 9, 2016
Posts
6
Hello,

I was told I was temporarily banned until 7/31/26 however, I’m still not able to login to the chat and have tried several times since the beginning of the month. Are there other tech issues that might be an issue? I get an error message a couple of times and hit refresh where I get the “you can’t enter the chat right now” error message. Thanks in advance for your help!
 
yes...that would be me banning. there is a very good reason...you throwing a huge hissy fit because you insisted that some how we would some how have access to fix lag after I gave you suggestions on how to fix it.

So yes I fixed your lag issue as well as your attitude issue by taking away the access for a time frame of my choosing. I will unban you tomorrow when i get home from work. Please feel free to keep this in mind before you throw another fit while not trying any of the suggested fixes.
 
Am also unable to log in - it says internal error, been like this for weeks. Chat is not available. You can't enter chat right now. Try waiting for a bit and Retry. When I do that, a white page with internal server error in plain text.... No hissy fits from me to explain it though :)
 
when you get this message try refreshing your page. Its not just you. Alot of people have been having the same Issue. I find if you refresh a few times it loads.
 
Back
Top